Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

Black Scales, Pink Eyes, Standard Snake, Monk Mistweaver, Rattle, Male. (This is my idea, for now, could always change.)

2 Likes

Quick question, what colors are there for the glow of Sethrak? I know they have the light blue glowing stripes on their neck but do they have more? Think Iā€™ve seen pink before

1 Like

Perhaps one of the others has more info than I, but I seem to remember there is only the blueish lightning coloration in game.

Though I think many have made mockups with different colors before.

2 Likes

Yeah, I really want to see what they do with the colorsā€¦ so much I could make haha

1 Like

Yes, currently the only glow color is that light lightning blue. But I have seen plenty of people give their Sethrak other color options for the glow.

I think it should be a default customization option if they become playable.

Something like

Default electric blue

Electric purple
Electric red
Electric green
Electric yellow

4 Likes

Iā€™d hope theyā€™d give us at least a few different options.

I want red, blue, orange, yellow, purple myself.

2 Likes

So many great ideas, Iā€™m thinking of all the color combos I could do. For me itā€™s just better if I have them right smack in front of me in-game to customize

2 Likes

Lots of great ideas. Blizz should give you a call for advice or actual hire. It beats the crappy mechagnomes for example. So how did you do all that in game? Could you do anything about Stoneborn?

Not sure I follow. What do you mean?

Guessing it is the Sethrak Rally events

2 Likes

Sethrak Rally?

3 Likes

Little events for attracting attention for Sethrak to be in the game, ask Nadezhdha about it

3 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ve hosted some Sethrak Rallies in game. Get some of the community together to rally for playable Sethrak. Use a rogue and some reflecting prisms to turn everyone into a Sethrak.

Though if you are asking about the screenshot with the Sethrak, that has a red glow. That was an edit someone on the forums did for Zuro. Likely done in Photoshop or Procreate.

If you mean the thread in general. It was just a lot of research, own creativity and knowledge of snakes. :blush:

4 Likes

I should verify.

Her left?

Youā€™d be surprised how often people mix up the the subjectā€™s perspective with the viewerā€™s.

2 Likes

Aye. Her left from her perspective.

It kinda starts on the front left hip then up onto her side to her armpit. (more or less)

2 Likes

Since sethraks and Sethraliss are so closely linked to lightning, electric colors are inevitable. :laughing:

4 Likes

Well of course!

:stuck_out_tongue:

As always, playable Sethrak please!

:snake:

Iā€™ll be trying to start on some of those sketch requests this weekend!

5 Likes

Q:
Is this topic ever going to be allowed to die, or am I gonna check the WoW forums in 5 years to see people going, ā€œThis is our year! Playable Sethrak incoming in the Deep Below!ā€?

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna be interested in playable Sethrak as long as I play the game. :woman_shrugging:

I fail to see the issue of requesting a race you love and have passion for, to become playable.

5 Likes

You know you can ignore threads you donā€™t want to see right?

To answer your question, weā€™ll keep requesting the race we want to see for as long as we are here.

Sneks please. :snake:

4 Likes