Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

All artists start somewhere! Looking good! My best word of advice is to practice. Practice practice practice. :heart:

Most of my knowledge and skill is from being self taught. And I still need to practice.

Sethrak aren’t ugly but I do appreciate your support! They’re cool and monstrous.

:snake:

2 Likes

I am just sick of every week on this forum some muppet carrying on about girls playing guy toons and whatnot, I can tell you why people play what they are not, because so many people in real life are shallow as anything.

I’m sure that’s some people’s reasons. But I don’t think it’s a blanket reason why x people play y or z.

I play what appeals to me. I got male and female toons. And prefer monstrous races. Maybe lending to some of your point, I for the most part hate playing humans (or elves to a somewhat lesser extent. And I do love elves). Because for me, they’re too similar to reality.

Sethrak appeal to me the most. Cause yes, I wanna play a snake person. Cause they’re unique, monstrous and snakes are my favourite. And they’re not human! Not even remotely.

Even Worgen make me kinda sad, cause they’re just cursed humans.

:snake:

2 Likes

Happy Thursday!

I’ve had a stressful day, so a cheerful reminder that I would love playable Sethrak!

:snake::heart:

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had a stressful day.

Here is a completely accurate snake anatomy sheet.

https://giphy.com/gifs/anatomy-hugs-snek-vLFncPplXvB2o

Sethrak for the players! :snake:

5 Likes

Sneks for all!- is what I really do wish would happen. Or better yet, finally allow us to do some cross-faction PvE content! That moment in the Legion scenario at the start was honestly cool!

4 Likes

I dunno about that. Sethrak are even more important to me than cross faction play.

(Don’t shoot me, lol)

I just love Sethrak.

:snake::heart:

5 Likes

AHAHA Lovely, very cute.

3 Likes

Le bump of the thread

3 Likes

Quick question… what’s the toy that can turn you into a sethrak?

4 Likes

There isn’t one.

There are only two methods at the moment that can turn you into a Sethrak.

One is part of an achievement in the Temple of Sethraliss dungeon.

Snake Eater - Achievement - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

This one ^

The other requires a rogue with glyph of disguise and reflecting prisms to copy said rogue’s appearance.

Don’t give them any ideas!

My tinfoil hat theory… Well tin foil hope at this point. Is since there is no toy, there are plans for Sethrak to be playable.

:blush: :snake:

3 Likes

We don’t know of one yet.

A rogue can use the glyph of disguise and a… I can’t remmeber the item… but you can use it to exchange your current look with another person. Use it on them then back to you and boom Sethrak for a good 5 minutes.

3 Likes

Both useful in showing off support in race-themed events.

Let’s get some reptiles on that character creation screen! :snake: :crocodile: :turtle:

6 Likes

Happy Sunday!

I drew a thing for Fallyn. Of her Venthyr Sethrak gal. :smiley: Had tons of fun drawing this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EtE01LsXYAEoAkQ?format=jpg&name=large

Playable Sethrak, please! :snake::heart:

5 Likes

Looks amazing and I am very honored ^^ Playable Sethrak pretty please :snake:

4 Likes

Amazing work!

Between you guys drawing things here and the San’layn folk drawing so many of theirs… We need a thread for drawings lol!

5 Likes

Ala bump of da snake thread

2 Likes

You guys have any Sethrak OC’s cooked up?

If you give me a brief description of them, I might do a sketch. I need to keep practicing so.

Brief description would be something like:

-Scale Color
-Eye Color
-A snake they might be based off of (ie: Hognose, Eyelash Viper,etc) if not the standard Sethrak we see in game.
-Class. - I would say clothing but I do better with artistic liberty as far as clothing is concerned because some types of clothing and armor are not my strong suits.
-Rattle or No Rattle.
These would be free sketches for me to complete on my time and at my discretion. For funsies and to show support for playable Sethrak and all those who love them.

:snake: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

The image from the OP
https://i.imgur.com/7dLA3wp.png
Except with red eyes and no rattle

Male

Shaman, specifically one who specializes in lightning

I really wish Blizzard would give shammies glyphs to change their abilities to focus on one element.

6 Likes

Blue black with a lighter blue running along the sides, orange head.

(blue Malaysian coral snake)

Blue.

Priest.

No rattle.

Female.

She also has a scar across her left side from her hip to her armpit.

A vulpera got her while she was still one of the Faithless.

4 Likes