Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

They were his most loyal soldiers who followed him for years. These people were devoted to the royal family of Quel’thalas. Those who survived that assault were the same Blood Elves we killed in Outland.

There is little reason to think that they have lost any loyalty to him just because they died doing their jobs…

Arguably San’layn wont ever work as a customization.

Their racials wouldn’t be the same they are fundamentally changed.

That’d be like Void Elves having the same racials as Blood Elves… makes no sense.

1 Like

Be that as it may, I don’t want them as an allied race all the same. No more elf variants unless they’re entirely unique to the story. If they added an evil, subterranean drow elf race that’s one thing, but taking yet another High Elf variant and making them playable is not what I, or a lot of others, desire.

Bringing my original point back to the sethrak, they have enough story as it is to make them an allied race, and if Emeni can bless a future nation with her spirit then I am all for it.

2 Likes

Please give Alliance Sethrak.

I want snek!

4 Likes

I will always support Alliance Sethrak

But please just gib snek in general.

5 Likes

Could not agree more. Most of us have gotten to this point.

Beggars can’t be choosers after all. And Sethrak are too amazing to not be playable at all.

Drew my son again. (Not literally my son. He’s a Sethrak. xD)

Erz2o1GW4AIfjGS (1536×2048) (twimg.com)

As always, playable Sethrak please.

6 Likes

That’s some lovely art, very well done :slight_smile: Playable Sethrak please :snake: :snake: :snake:

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

My lines are so shaky. It drives me crazy. Got carpal tunnel and a wrist injury so my poor hands shake when I try to draw.

But I think I’m getting pretty decent at drawing Sethrak. :blush:

6 Likes

Always nice to see fan art of sethrak. Great work.

4 Likes

Very detailed, I would love sneks as a playable race.

Fully support Alliance getting them especially.

7 Likes

Thank you.

And I really appreciate your support for playable Sethrak.

Hoping some information on Sethrak (or any new AR) will be gleaned from Blizzconline next month.

Fingers crossed.

:snake::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Happy Monday all!

Hope everyone’s week to be a good one.

Did another art of my derp. In traditional Hognose faction.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Er5vQWbXUAAIdFU?format=jpg&name=large

Oh how I hope Sethrak get a play dead emote if they’re made playable. As many species of snakes play dead. Not just Hognoses. Cobras, Rinkhals, European Grass Snakes and Indigos just to name a few.

The command could just be /drama.
You play dead. How dramatic!

And would not have to function like Hunter’s feign death. Would just be for funsies.

As always, playable Sethrak please, Blizzard! :snake::pray:

7 Likes

Hope we get playable Sneks one day! I love those funky lil snake people. Would love to see em for the Horde, but at this point i’d be happy wherever they go. :snake:

5 Likes

:wine_glass:

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the support!

Really makes me happy to see new faces come by to throw in their voice for Sethrak.

If you haven’t done so, might I suggest dropping an in game suggestion for them?

Open in game menu. Select support and click -> submit feedback or bug report.

Would appreciate it! And again, thanks for swinging by. :snake::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Does that really work? I’ll give it a go when I’m on later, and thanks for all the hard work on all this! Was a real nice read.

3 Likes

I am inclined to believe so.

It’s stated as an official method to give Blizzard and the Devs feedback on the game. (and seems to even be encouraged)

Is it a guarantee our request will be honored? No. But it’s a solid place to start.

I requested they make Merektha tameable months and months ago. The snake boss in Temple of Sethraliss.

Just before Shadowlands launched they announced she’d be tameable.

So maybe my request was taken into consideration when they did that. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

With the revamped feedback support system, it is mentioned that feedback will be looked at after you submit feedback in-game. Who will look at it and if it will be considered to a meaningful extent is unknown.

Regardless, at least once a month and only on one character, I send in feedback for each of the races I want playable, referring to their related megathreads for more information. You never know if someone at Blizzard will take an interest, and it is a way to show off support. I do it sparingly so as to not spam it, but I think one a month is reasonable to do it.

While it isn’t guaranteed to get races playable doing it that way, I still think it’s worth a try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Let’s get some reptiles on that character creation screen! :snake: :crocodile: :turtle:

4 Likes

Yeah, that sounds good. You never know, maybe with enough people asking and talking about em they’ll bring em out to be playable.

Well here’s to hoping we all get some snakes! I know for certain I’d love to have a shaman one.

4 Likes

Shaman is definitely a given.

I already have a Sethrak Hunter fleshed out. But I’d roll a Shaman too for sure if they become playable.

2 Likes

A priest and mage I am sure I would have…

If they have Druid or Paladin as an option I’ll make both of those too.

4 Likes