Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

Welp. An Ethereal thread went up and a lot of it is a copy post of this thread. XD Not that I mind.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Glad we did good. :snake:

Going to make a Sethrak priest too. Or so I plan to! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

pLS

either like the pandas for choosing horde/allys
or just horde

4 Likes

I’d probably race change my hunter, I love my troll hunter but I can’t ignore how cool it’d be to just be a snake person with krolusks. Maybe even change my rogue over for them too.

And I noticed there was a Ethereal thread that was a copy of here, was kinda weird.

3 Likes

To be fair. This is a really nicely made thread. :smiley:

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please. Horde, Alliance or Neutral I don’t care.)
:snake:

Edit: Ooof it was made by Lore. He’s got a stick up his butt like nuthin else. Probably be an interesting thread.

2 Likes

Not until we get a playable Ogre race!

Why not both?

3 Likes

All I’m saying is if this was a college essay, it’d be cheating to copy what I posted. :stuck_out_tongue:

But yea, it does mean Zuro and I did a good job.

:snake::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Playable ogre’s would be cool. don’t understand the idea of “not until _____” just because one thing happens doesn’t mean another won’t happen? Who cares what comes first man. We get ogre’s first? cool, we get snakes? Cool. We get a inter-dimensional wormhole beast from outer space? Okay.

4 Likes

confusion as to why I specifically was replied to

I support most allied races myself(have to put most in there for reasons). In most cases, I don’t see one as a replacement for another, and even then, usually themes do repeat when it comes to Blizzard. (See Dwarves and DID
 Draenei and LFD
 you get the point, very similar themes)

Sethrak, however, I would actually play. Ogres, while I support their addition entirely, I don’t have interest in rolling.

5 Likes

100% agree. Ogres are just not something I would play. Does not appeal to me. Support those who want them though.

3 Likes

I think I’d personally prefer the Mok’nathal over ogres, but Ogres are pretty neat would probably make a mage. Snakes just seem cooler. Ogres are probably going to end up happening eventually anyways, it makes the most sense, especially now that they can just modify the kul’tiran model for them.

3 Likes

who knows what alliance would have gotten if a few hadnt spammed the forums for a copy of blood elves. maybe sethrak could have been our vulpera

1 Like

I would never play a sethrak. That said, I vote yes to have them. The more content, the better the game.

5 Likes

Most people here likely know this, but Saurok and Ogres are my most wanted races. It’s why I support them as best as I can. I also try my best to respect others in the races they want. Honestly, the more options for player characters, the better, so I never see other races as competition. It’s also more fun to help support each other and seeing all the neat ideas people come across. We’re all passionate about specific races, and that’s something that is always fun to see in a MMORPG. :smiley:

As for Sethrak characters, I was thinking of using one of the reserved slots I have on my account to become a Sethrak Shadow Priest. The name I have was actually the very first character I ever made in Everquest 1, an Iksar Shadow Knight, so it’s very important to me. I was considering using it for a potential Saurok Shadow Priest, though the name would be more fitting for a Sethrak. Regardless, I would make a Sethrak of some kind if they become playable.

Of course, I’d love to get more than 50 character slots on my account, as I’m getting close to the cap. So many character ideas, so little free slots. ._ .;

Let’s get some reptiles on that character creation screen! :snake: :crocodile: :turtle:

4 Likes

We may still get Sethrak, yet! One has hope!

And I truly appreciate that. It especially means a lot to hear support from players who would not necessarily play Sethrak, but still recognize the love for them from others. And want that for them.

I would play a Saurok and I support you Bagzak. in wanting them. But as we ALL know. Sethrak is where its at for me. :wink:

Snakes just mean the world to me. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Snek is love, Snek is life.

All praise the great Snek.

4 Likes

Yes they are. :heart:

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Remember the next Sethrak Rally is at the end of this week!

As always, playable Sethrak please!
:snake:

3 Likes

-SCREECHES-

Lookit these amazing Sethrak things I got!

https://i.imgur.com/X5jF527.jpg

The OC’s name is Tessla Koile.

Done by: LinxsysArt (@LinxsysArt) / Twitter

7 Likes

:eyes:

I need an engineer Sethrak suddenly

Oh no

2 Likes

Me too.

Horde or alliance, we wants sethraks! :snake:
Horde is fine.

3 Likes