Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

I’m gonna lose my mind that she is still bugged. :rofl:

She isn’t the only Sethrak that has that sort of bug. There is Sandscout Vesarik and at least one other.

I’ve reported it multiple times and nothing has happened.

I even tweeted at the Devs about Emeni.

So far my tinfoil hat theory is holding out. (That they’re hiding the playable model in the Sethrak with that bug.) :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

God’s I hope so.

3 Likes

I hope we get news sometime in the relatively near future.

I had another dream that they announced that they would be playable.

My darn mind needs to stop playing these cruel tricks on me.

:snake: :pray:t2:

4 Likes

February…February Blizzcon I predict they’ll announce the next pair of Allied Races…

4 Likes

If they are going to announce any this expac that’s when I expect it too.

Hopefully it will be more than two? I can dream right?

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for Sethrak, Ogres, Wildhammer Dwarves (especially Wildhammer) and Tuskarr, to be fair I just like more and more Allied Races I’m greedy, the more the merrier.

4 Likes

Glad you got hopes for other races. Sethrak still remain the only race I am actually interested in becoming playable.

I would also like to hope they will announce whatever their plans are for AR in February as well.

I just hit renown 5. So hoping it won’t be too many quests until I can make Emeni my soulbind.

:snake:

3 Likes

Got her as my soulbind!

I’m so happy. :snake:

Really hope there is more story with her in the future. And the Sethrak in general.

5 Likes

The advantage of having several alts is that I can use one of them to do the same as you.
Perhaps, several times? :wink:

Playable sethraks, please Blizzard. :snake:

4 Likes

Bump for the best possible Scalie race

4 Likes

Bump! :snake:

5 Likes

Thank you for your support!

Keep up your love and passion for Sethrak! :heart:

And if you have not already, please consider submitting an in game suggestion under the Support tab. Then select “submit feedback or bug report”.

I found some fun things with Emeni last night. If you repeatedly talk to her she gets fed up with you pestering her and her dialogue changes to reflect that.

The other soulbinds do it as well.

But I just found her’s particularly amusing.

One of her lines is to tell the player to stop accosting royalty. :stuck_out_tongue:

As always, playable Sethrak please Blizz! :heart::pray:

5 Likes

Fun fact every NPC in the game does this :smile:

4 Likes

I guess I haven’t harassed any enough before to find out. :joy:

Welp, time to annoy Vorrik and Sethraliss when I get off work.

:snake:

5 Likes

I think I mentioned how it’d be weird for them to be warlocks but it kinda makes sense given the fact that they are in Nazmir looking for Shadow Magic for the Skycaller Gem (This of course could just mean Shadow Priest but still could give lore reasons for Warlock.) Don’t think I’d make a Sethrak Warlock… doesn’t really fit for me

2 Likes

I am interested in what it would do the gem. To power it with Shadow Magic.

It could open a door for Warlocks perhaps.

Simple access to Sethrak magic, be it empowered with another type or not would be a great addition for either or both factions.

Sethrak are a powerful and knowledgeable race.

:snake: :pray:t2:

4 Likes

I imagine it would be interesting if your spells involved using sand as much as they show using lightning.

2 Likes

Sand would be interesting to work with, probably similar to wind attacks! I think there are a few elements like sand and blood that haven’t really been fully utilized (Blood Bolt and Water Bolt as you can’t use them.)

3 Likes

Well sand would technically fall under earth magic and could be an aspect of Shaman properties. Same with lightning.

It would be neat if Sethrak got special animations for being a Shaman but I won’t demand that of Blizzard, lol.

I just want them playable.

2 Likes

True! I don’t think they will do that, probably will get a poison racial mainly

3 Likes