Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

Daily Sethrak bump!
Pleaseee Blizz!

4 Likes

The armour he is using is for shamans from the antorus raid in legion!, itā€™s amazing.

1 Like

Hereā€™s my derptastic doodle I did of Emeni.

EocLDleXIAA6Ygq (640Ɨ1136) (twimg.com)

I havenā€™t drawn anything in over a year. xD

:snake: :pray:t2:

6 Likes

I love her!! And it looks great after a year!

I should draw a Sethrak sometimeā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks. xD

I really need to get back to drawing regularly. I miss it. But I have carpal tunnel and drawing has become a thing that aggravates it. :worried:

Maybe Iā€™ll practice by drawing Sethrak. xD Theyā€™re a combination of my two stronger suits. Reptiles and the male figure.

1 Like

My only problem is that I almost exlusively draw feral. Itā€™d be really nice practice though!

I miss drawing too. The thing is, Iā€™m paid to do it and I have some people on queue right now waiting for art. Iā€™m really burnt out and with other things in life itā€™s hard to enjoy drawing again. :sweat:

3 Likes

I donā€™t have the focus to do commissions.

I do understand being burnt out though. Thatā€™s my other issue. Even if my wrist didnā€™t hurt, I have so much going on as well. >.<

I was going to do some tail jewelry ideas for Sethrak. Iā€™m thinking that would be simple enough to not be too time consuming or hurt my wrist. Just donā€™t know though.

2 Likes

I am away for a few days, and when I get back I already have some great news.

AHAHAHAHA

Be careful. Devs may consider fungus people to be more compatible with the alliance. :disappointed:

2 Likes

What more can you do with humans though?

1 Like

So start by suggesting some race you prefer.
Being contrary the suggestions of others does not make their preferences if they are possible. Or visible.

Share your choices by spreading and promoting them.

Create a thread about your suggestions and pan sympathizers to help popularize this idea.

Here, people are commenting and touting the possibility of sethraks being a new race of playability.

3 Likes

I prefer no more races for a very long time

Sethrak, Kelfin, Furbolg, Revantusk, Dragonmaw, Wildhammer, Ogres, Saurokā€¦ Pretty sure I could go on awhile. lol

3 Likes

It seems to me that you donā€™t know what you want and you donā€™t have anything to add to this conversation. :roll_eyes:

I wonder how this can be detrimental to your gameplay, that other races can be playable. :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Having more races to play is a lot more fun to me! But thatā€™s just my opinion. :sparkles:

5 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/440659490468134933/784927459581755412/WoWScrnShot_120520_174028.jpg

You all prolly know of this already by far, but was cool to see this Sethrak spirit in Mald :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I even doodled what I thought she might look like. XD

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EocLDleXIAA6Ygq?format=jpg&name=medium

I love her.

Pray for the snake.

Playable Sethrak please! :snake::pray:

4 Likes

Also, when did you take that screen?

I see sheā€™s still bugged. Despite my efforts to report said bug.

3 Likes

Prior to my build an abomination on my alt (yes. I got 2 DK to 60 because Iā€™m a huge nerd :stuck_out_tongue: ) It was before the start of making it, then she vanishesā€¦ into the abomination x.x Which I was like ā€œAwā€¦ I hope we eventually get to select her original bodyā€¦ā€

4 Likes

I mean how long ago. xD

Iā€™m at the same part about. Where she is inhabiting the abomination body.

Iā€™m sooo close to unlocking her as my soulbind.

And I too wanna see more about her. Like her buddy says, get to know the soul in the construct.

4 Likes

Oh I did that today, sorry! Posted it right as I did, as a matter of fact.

4 Likes