Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

Hit renown 5, working the questline right now.

1 Like

Dropping by to offer my support snek frens :snake: :snake: :snake: :snake:

3 Likes

I unlocked her but no new story.

Got another conduit though which is nice.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the support!

You should make an in game suggestion as well! :snake:

I sort of figured as much. I donā€™t think weā€™ll see more for a little bit.

3 Likes

When do you end up unlocking her? Still leveling up this dude so want to know for when I get to 60

1 Like

You unlock her as a soulbind at renown 5. You start Emeniā€™s story after joining the Necrolord Covenant.

1 Like

Cool! Iā€™m super excited to get her!

1 Like

I got my legendary too.

I made one I didnā€™t really want because I thought it was the best I could get only to realize right after the one I really wanted costs 1500 honor and isnā€™t a raid drop like I thought.

Canā€™t wait for my next legendary now instead lol

1 Like

Yeahhhh. I need to get to farming soul ash.

If I didnā€™t get so easily distracted. >.>

1 Like

The levels to Torghast this week kind of suck.

One really really sucks and the other has one really annoying thing.

I wouldnā€™t worry too much about getting them done.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve heard the complaints, lol.

I also need to start leveling this toon so I can get ALLLL the pets.

I need to get Merektha from Temple of Sethraliss. And I need 20 of those Etherwyrms from Bastion.

1 Like

Torghast for me is fun, though there isnā€™t much to it. I mainly only find issue with renown, as it is more limited to story progression than previous expansions but Iā€™ll live with it

1 Like

I like it too from what Iā€™ve gotten to play. Reminds me a lot of Hades.

I know some people hate it, but I think itā€™s fun. I also like the Maw. That is when I donā€™t have tier 5 Jailerā€™s Eye and his goons are up my rear every 5 seconds.

Still no sight of Sethrak souls though. A whole slew of Faithless have been killed. There HAS to be some somewhere.

Not to mention my poor boy Serrik. :<

1 Like

Youā€™re also a druid, be honest.

I loved it last week, this week was annoying and meh.

One floor has mobs spawn these puddles that grow until theyā€™re huge when they die and the puddles do a ton of damage. I want to loot the corpses and use fleshcraft but itā€™s hard when the puddle kills me faster than I can make a fleshcraft shield.

The other is packed full of mobs, has one mob that goes ballistic if you donā€™t kill it fast enough (tons of damage, immune to all CC and slows, immune to taunt) and that mob is always right beside another mob with oppression aura which isnā€™t challenging in any way, itā€™s just unfun.

2 Likes

Yeaaaah. I know. Iā€™m a WORGEN druid. I have ALL the mobility and self sustaining abilities. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Okay I tried the one I made out.

While I still wish I have the other Iā€™m no longer disappointed and Iā€™m quite happy with what I got.

I didnā€™t expect it to be that good.

1 Like

Aight this was bothering me so I went back.

Alliance are being bad. No question.

I withdraw my earlier, horde was doing it too.

1 Like

I did one level of Torghast last night. I will slowly accumulate the soul ash needed.

Iā€™m just one renown off from unlocking Emeni as well but I got too tired to farm anima.

Is there a good way to farm anima? Cause it sort of feels like some of the sources drop too little.

Still havenā€™t found any more Sethrak souls.

(Playable Sethrak please!)

:snake::pray:

1 Like

I would absolutely KILL to be able to play Sethrak. I looove snakes and reptiles so much, I have four. :heart::snake:

3 Likes

Please make an in game suggestion for them! Blizzard is listening, they have proven that and I hope weā€™re heard! :snake: :pray:t2:

You can make an in game suggestion by opening the in game menu and selecting the Support tab. From there, there is a box that says ā€œSubmit feedback or bug reportā€.

I would die for playable Sethrak and I truly appreciate your support!

Snakes are my favourite animal. I have technically 27 snakes at the moment. Though over half of that are babies I am raising up and planning to release next spring. They were from a Garter Snake I relocated. Didnā€™t feel right throwing them out in the cold since they were born sort of late.

What kind do you have?

1 Like