Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

Yep. I want it. I’ll probably work on it soon while everyone is all WM crazy.

There is another flayedwing I’ve been after. It drops from Flayedwings in Maldraxxus.

No luck so far but I’ll probably farm a bit for it tonight after work while I look around for Sethrak in Maldraxxus and work on my abomination factory.

2 Likes

There’s a quest in Wintergrasp that gives 1000 or 1500 honor, and it’s click to complete. You can only do it once per character and all you have to do is win the BG.

If you have 5 characters that haven’t done that quest, all you have to do is get that quest and win the BG once, then click to complete the quest in whatever zone you want tour of duty in and you get it.

I cheesed the Nazmir tour of duty for CoA because I couldn’t ever find Alliance.

1 Like

I’ll definitely keep that in mind.

I’m not too worried cause Alliance likes to murder hobo in world pvp. And while we’re not always that good at structured pvp, we at least win sometimes. XD

-Stares at Nazjatar-

1 Like

I cannot count the amount of female night elf balance/feral druids wearing the ceremonial leather loincloth and WoD pvp chestpiece that ganked/tried to gank me in BfA, they were literally everywhere.

I remember most of them in Uldum in 8.3.

What was extremely annoying is I’d usually get close to killing them but then they’d just shadowmeld/dash away and flight form to escape so I could only ever kill them if there was someone else with better CC.

Thank god they brought curse of exhaustion back I’m never going to complain about finally having a slow again.

2 Likes

That does not surprise me at all. :joy:

Sorry I shouldn’t laugh.

I think Sethrak could be really good in pvp if they get the right racials.

2 Likes

Druids. It’s what we do.

Cowards!

(I very rarely run away. No honor in that. Besides I’m not there to cheese the system. I just want to fight.)

2 Likes

I’m no coward. I won’t run. But nor am I the best at pvp, or this game in general. I still enjoy it. :joy:

I’ll fight back or if I’m overwhelmed I just let my death come swiftly.

1 Like

So the quest to get the building from her questline didn’t get me anywhere.

I suspect it’s renown then, I’ll be level 5 in a few hours, we’ll see if I can progress then, I bet I can.

1 Like

Pretty sure it is. Think I just saw something on WoWhead that you need to get to renown 5 to unlock your covenant’s second soulbind. And she is the second one.

1 Like

https://i.redd.it/9yss7ifjehs01.jpg

2 Likes

i’m a huge fan of snakes! and i loved the sethrak! 100% support!

2 Likes

The left option obviously. The hood is not part of their head. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you! The support means a lot! :yellow_heart:

Maybe throw an in game suggestion for them as well? The more voices the better. You can do that by opening the Support Tab in the in game menu and then selecting “Submit feedback or bug report” :slightly_smiling_face:

Pray for the snake. :snake: :pray:t2:

2 Likes

So, is it true there’s a unique model female sethrak now?

Not that I am aware of.

There is a female Sethrak in Maldraxxus but her model looks the same to me as the rest.

ist he submit feedback or bug report supposed to be in front of my nose? i can’t find it lol

1 Like

Okay, if you open the Support tab, it will open up a window. There should be 5 boxes with some graphics, including Sylvanas’ face. It should be the second box.

I’ll admit it took me a second to find it since they updated the interface for it.

1 Like

Hmm looks like she does have a cover on top for possible snake boobs and a corset for the figure.

The corset has been around for awhile. On both male and female Sethrak. As well as the shawl. She is also bugged to heck.

My tinfoil hat theory (joke) is that they’re hiding the female playable Sethrak model under the bug, lol.

But really she is not the only Sethrak model that has their armor texture bugged out like that. There is also Sandscout Vesarik and one other whose name I do not remember.

Thank you! I will do this for you! Nay! I will do this for all of us!

1 Like

Sethrak for the players!

And thank YOU. :smiley:

1 Like