Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

BAHA THAT NAME! Also descendent? Maybe alive and we could see them somehow?

2 Likes

That is what their name implies.

Descendant of her slightly annoying neighbor. :rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe we go into the zone somehow? Like into the actual city! This makes me hopeful

3 Likes

Perhaps they could add an instanced version of Temple of Sethraliss for their starting area/recruitment.

We see it with the Dark Iron and the Nightborne.

There are areas of the dungeon that look like they could be used for such things. There are friendly npcs. You canā€™t interact with them though and currently cannot even reach them.

They were likely just added for flavor. But it could be used for such a purpose I imagine.

One can dream, thatā€™s for sure.

2 Likes

That sounds super fun! Damn I just want my snakes playable haha

3 Likes

Seems like enthusiastic souls can be Arakkoa, Saberon, Saurok, Mantid, and Quillboar in terms of currently mook NPC races, with a few playable ones (female Gnome, male Dwarf, female Orc) shown here:

Havenā€™t gotten to interact with them yet to check them out, but Maldraxxus seems like THE place for reptile fans so far with Emeni and also Saurok spirits. :lizard:

On that note, Wowhead does have the covenant campaigns for all four covenants, including a quick summary and also a section for screenshots and in-game text. Here is the one for Necrolords:

Iā€™m going Venthyr for this character to help the Sanā€™layn megathread look for Sanā€™layn stuff, but Iā€™ve been heavily thinking of also working on my Necrolords character to investigate Maldraxxus. If I see anything Sethrak-related, Iā€™ll be sure to share it here.

Letā€™s get some reptiles on that character creation screen! :snake: :crocodile: :turtle:

4 Likes
Summary

My main is Ardenweald, been seeing quite a bit of references to Forest Trolls! Iā€™ll keep updates for anything else I notice in Ardenweald

2 Likes

I am currently working on convincing (unlocking) Emeni to be my best friend (soul bind). xD

I wanna take her back to Azeroth with me. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Done!! Whenever I request things they usually happen, so fingers crossed lol.

3 Likes

Got a few other things for you to requestā€¦ Lol

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

Pray for the snake. :snake::pray:

Also, did anyone else notice the ā€œInfinityā€ snakes in Oribos?

Theyā€™re a design on the ground tiles.

I thought that was a really nice detail and makes me think at there are people at Blizzard who are aware of what snakes symbolize. :heart:

Spoil me with a

Summary

This text will be hidden

if you could, itā€™ll be a while till I do Ardenweald.

I can finally progress in her story today because Iā€™ll be able to get the weekly currency (which unfortunately comes from The Maw which means I know Iā€™m in for a great time, esp as the lowest mobility class) to upgrade the construct building for my covenant which I need to do to complete her quest.

I understand why this stuff is timegated but itā€™s really annoying sometimes.

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m stuck at that point too.

And pretty sure I have to buy another soul canister thingy from Venari (who I donā€™t trust one bit).

Cause I didnā€™t keep the souls I freed last night. :unamused:

If there are forest troll references in Ardenweald, itā€™s adding to my theory that we might see AR tied to the covenants but not necessarily the covenant races themselves.

1 Like

I would love this.

Furbolg and forest trolls are the ones Iā€™d really want to see out of Ardenweald.

Maldraxxus could lead to ogres which Iā€™d adore, and possibly Forsaken getting fully skeletal customization as well which I also really want and Maldraxxus makes me want it more.

3 Likes

I think we might get Sethrak out of Maldraxxus. Though I can see those fitting as well.

And people are so obsessed with Venthyr that we might actually get them. Or, my personal choice would be Sanlayn with a similar model to the Venthyr. At least then it would be a ā€œmortalā€ race.

3 Likes

My bad! Iā€™ll do that now

1 Like

Would love to see some Grizzly Hills action with Furbolg! Everyone seems to want Ogres so it makes sense, I want Sethrak so thatā€™d be much appreciated! I donā€™t know what races are tied to Bastion though

3 Likes

Oh no, the post was fine, I mean I want the spoilers for that but donā€™t spoil it for those who donā€™t want them.

Maldraxxus is reminiscent of orcish and ogre society which is why they come to mind there.

Ditto

Wolvar are what live in Grizzly Hills, furbolg are specifically from Kalimdor.

3 Likes

Ahhhh, I mix them up a bit thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Maybe the Stewards. :joy:

I want a Steward rebellion.

2 Likes