Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

That sounds super interesting, they never really did touch on the Sethrak royalty. I also want to look more into the fact that when we were first going into Voldun the Zandalari with us stated that they were always underneath the dunes… we see this in the dungeon as well. I think it’d be really cool to see an entire zone of just a huge palace and town… maybe a future city who knows!

3 Likes

Yeah, I loved what I could see. Their empire is vast! And really it looks beautiful. I love the Sethrak architecture and their culture in general.

Maybe an heir to the throne needs to be found. Or exists but the Sethrak don’t know who is of royal blood anymore?

I have no idea. I don’t know how long ago Emeni died. Or how she died.

2 Likes

I think it’d be cool to see an heir, the most important thing right now is just coming together as a society again. As the faithless lost the war, maybe they devote themselves again to the loa? Could cause a lot of drama with different thoughts by Sethrak. In Orgimmar Rokhan mentioned Talanji was dealing with problems back home that were more important, of course this may be them just throwing her out for the time being… but what if she is dealing with remaining Blood Trolls and Civil Unrest with Sethrak?

3 Likes

Have you read the book? Shadows Rising? I think what Rokhan is referring to is what happens in that book.

There could still be some Sethrak drama though. If they won’t rejoin Vorrik, maybe The Faithless need a new leader. Maybe one of royal blood could take Korthek’s place. Tyranny and world domination not included. It didn’t work out well for Korthek after all.

3 Likes

I would main one in a heart beat. Gimme.

4 Likes

I’m hopefully getting that book for Christmas, super super excited for it! No spoilers now if that’s what he is saying haha! (Got some lore to catch up on then!)

I hope they rejoin Vorrik, that’s for sure! Looks like they do as well

3 Likes

That’s why I tried to stay vague! It’s a pretty good book. I enjoyed it.

Welcome to the thread! And yes, same here! I appreciate your support so much. :yellow_heart:

I would suggest to make an in game suggestion for them! It is in the in game menu under the Support Tab. Then click the Submit feedback or bug report.

:snake: :pray:t2:

4 Likes

And yes I LOVE Vorrik too. He’s a great character.

3 Likes

Vorrik is a great character, I hope to see more of him so he can become one of my favorites

3 Likes

Definitely thinking what I want to main this expansion, last I mained my Vulpera Shaman and I want to continue with him but I’m feeling this Zandalari Monk a ton… now if only Sethrak were playable haha

3 Likes

Think I may double main my Vulpera and my Zandalari, haven’t done that before

3 Likes

Forgot to mention, are there any other things leaked in that patch besides Sethrak? It could give us more insight into what it has in store for us

3 Likes

I haven’t done too much digging into what they uncovered aside from the Sethrak stuff.

I’m no dataminer. I’m just nosy and scour wowhead for things. xD And Sethrak are my main focus.

I have tried searching for other popular choice races that people want. But have not found anything of substance.

1 Like

Only things I’d say are I’ve noticed the new hozen skeletons (Unless I missed this model before.) Noticed Zul’Jin mentioning that we will lose soon so maybe Forest Trolls (I hope, we also get Hakkar and Zul Aman in De Other Side dungeon.) Other race wise Sethrak of course… Noticed the Mushroom people everywhere as well (Maldraxxus and Ardenweald have a bunch of them.)

3 Likes

I can confirm Hakkar. I kicked his scaly rear end.

I don’t think the Fungus people will be playable.

Do you got a link for the Hozen? Like a WoWhead model link? (I question if they are intelligent enough to be a playable race. Could you imagine trying to ask a Hozen to do some task in a place like Torghast? :rofl:)

I’ve also looked for Kelfin, Saurok and Saberon. No dice for any of those aside from some “enthusiastic soul” spirits of Arrakoa and Saberon. I will need to look around some more.

Have yet to see another Sethrak soul.

2 Likes

Don’t know why I said “I hope” As I did the De Other Side Dungeon and it’s my favorite! (Zul’Aman is the name of the area to Hakkar.)

Fungi I doubt due to the head

Don’t have one, just saw one in one of the containers in Oribos

Damn

Sethrak are being added to a patch later on so it makes sense

2 Likes

Yeah I think Blizzard just added the files for now. Says they were added in build 9.0.1.36228. Which made it live.

There were Sethrak npcs datamined on the PTR for 8.3 when that was on the PTR. But when the patch went live the files did not make it in. So they must have scrapped whatever they had planned for them at the time.

I think it’s some good news that the files made it live. And that we will see them in the near future.

And I do think there is some sort of lore or story planned for some of them. You got some named Sethrak.

2 Likes

Such as this guy

Fangcaller Srillik the Twelfth - NPC - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

3 Likes

Guessing it will be in memory sequences, don’t know why they’d need new ones though so… maybe…

2 Likes

I dunno.

I find that particular one’s flavor text interesting.

It implies he is currently alive.

2 Likes