Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

Well he/she/they lived long enough to procreate it seems.

There are a few others tied to Emeni’s name. Really wonder when and where we encounter them.

4 Likes

This is why I love her. I adore her personality. She’s great. And if for some weird reason she gets to come back to Azeroth with us, I think she could make a great racial leader for her people that don’t follow Vorrik’s ideals.

4 Likes

There’s another follower from Maldraxxus, Plague Deviser Marileth, and I can already tell I’m going to miss him.

4 Likes

They should put a Sethrak in Heroes of the Storm. But who? Sethraliss herself?

2 Likes

Her. Or maybe Vorrik, Sulthis or Korthek.

They’re all prominent enough characters.

Emeni before her death is a possibility too.

3 Likes

Give Sethrak!!!

4 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/vbgGAWh.png
Several armor pieces from Maldraxxus look good for sethrak, especially that helmet.

I’m loving the lich theme of the cloth armor, I hated the zone leveling but it’s grown on my extremely quickly at max. Could rant for a while about why I think Mald is the best zone, even if I leave my bone wings bias out because people frequently whisper me asking how to get them because I look awesome and it 100% doesn’t inflate my ego and make me feel so cool walking around because pretty much no one has them yet.

3 Likes

Holy Tauren I love that set!

It would look awesome on a Sethrak. Looks great on your orc too.

That helm is and would be :ok_hand:t2:

Give us playable Sethrak PLEASE. :fire::heart:

3 Likes

I’d go with Vorrik and give skins to represent Korthek and Sulthis and later add a Sethraliss skin that changes the voice and thematic of the abilities.

3 Likes

Vorrik would be cool. Maybe one of his ults could summon Sethraliss’ favor.

3 Likes

Works for me. Vorrik’s a cool guy. One of my faves!

Top, Middle, Bottom or Jungle?

What do you think he would be primarily?

1 Like

I figure Vorrik would be a long range assassin, or maybe a support?

1 Like

If long range assassin I think he would be well suited for the bottom lane role. If support he would probably be best as jungle.

Though this gets me thinking. What class would we even consider Vorrik in World of Warcraft?

I can say with some confidence that Korthek seems to be a warrior.

Maybe elemental shaman for Vorrik with a heavy emphasis on storms and lightning?

Thoughts?

I’d see him as a ranged assassin with some crowd control via lightning balls he tosses out.

He is a loa priest effectively so either Shaman or Priest.

Blizzard makes most such loa priests something that players cannot effectively do themselves.

I think all three were loa priests. Korthek might be a warrior but he’s got lightning powers as well.

1 Like

As do a good handful of the Sethrak it seems. I wonder where that power comes from. I do think it has something to do with Sethraliss. But it is interesting that not all of them have the abilitiy.

Almost seems like it could be a lineage related affinity.

1 Like

I didn’t find the Sethrak in Maldraxxus yet, as I ONLY did story quests in that zone to get out as soon as possible :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s part of end game. You’ll only get to meet her if you choose Maldraxxus as your covenant

1 Like

Ah well not in this playthrough then. Phae is a stuck up Venthyr

1 Like

Good thing I actually like Maldraxxus a lot. I was just gonna pick it for her but playing through it and I LOVE it. Even though it’s gross in spots.

Think a plant just pooped on me…

1 Like

I didn’t hate it but I’ve been a vampire lover for years and the aristocratical posh vibe is my style. It helps that Revendreth had some of the best story writing I’ve seen

1 Like