Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

I did and by the current looks of it her story is timegated because to progress you need a 6 of a currency when you can only get 5 of it per week, there’s probably more story with her behind renown walls.

I did too, the maw part was the only time I died to 60 because my imp broke me in stealth there and I’m still mad over it, was trying to hit 60 with no deaths. As a questing zone Maldraxxus is really eh but it’s a lot of fun at max imo.

Unfortunately Kyrian is the best covenant for destro, I’m going to regret going Maldraxxus at some point I bet.

1 Like

I’d rather quit the game than play anything but Venthyr :smile:

Interesting.

Though its reminding me of how the Nightborne story went. I am still mildy annoyed I decided to unlock them before the reputation removal. That took forever.

Though if Sethrak go the same route, I’ll suck it up. There are parallels here.

Playable Sethrak please, Blizz.

2 Likes

Maldraxxus gives you bone wings that look like the wings some dmeons have though, so warlocks can finally get some more demonic looks even if they’re tied to armor, last thing we got was a chestpiece with demonic tattoos in Legion.

100% salty that DHs get all this cool demon stuff and we’re stuck with nothing.

The sword wings from Revendreth look cool but they don’t have that demon feel, even if they can be tailored to a warlock feel.

2 Likes

I don’t always want to look like a demon tho. I’m a versatile Warlock

1 Like

Right now you look like a robot. :smiley:

It’s because I only have the glove piece for my Venthyr set so until then I’m running this crafted set because it’s new :laughing:

1 Like

Also,

Happy Thanksgiving for those who celebrate it!

My snakes will be enjoying some turkey. :smiley:

4 Likes

I wonder if there was a particulr reason that prevented blizzard from adding sethrak.

Perhaps they were going to give the alliance a third lame race as a counterpart and realized they burned enough social credit.

1 Like

I suspect they just ran out of time and had to put them off.

But good news is there is evidence of Sethrak in Shadowlands. So I am hopeful it will bear some fruit. Even if that is just some more lore and history on the race.

:heart: :snake:

3 Likes

Probably the same reason we didn’t get kelfin. The pairing appears as though it was inspired from ratchet and clank. Whoever is responsible for the pairing is probably a ratchet and clank fan.

2 Likes

It is a good sign a race keeps getting lore. Most NPC races from expacs end up forgotten immediately.

I figure Sethrak could be playable depending on the wild gods fortune.

Too bad they weren’t fans of crash bandicoot, the superior game.

1 Like

Never played crash. Does it have some kind of Snake character you are refering to?

1 Like

Not really actually, but it has lots of animals and creatures that would’ve been fun for both factions. Rather than the disparity that happened.

Bandicoots and Tigers. Or Kangaroos, or Half-crocodile-half-dingo abominations.

2 Likes

There are cobras that appear as enemies in the game. But I think the Nightborne just prefers that game series?

And yes it is great news that it appears we will be getting more Sethrak involvement.

Can’t wait to take Maldraxxus as my covenant and learn more about Emeni.

2 Likes

Bandicoots and Tigers. Or Kangaroos, or Half-crocodile-half-dingo abominations.

Reminds me of a game called Ty the Tasmanian Tiger. Just don’t lose faith. You never know if one day blizzard will just release all requested ARs in an expansion. Least the well requested ones kinda like what happened with Wildhammer, High elves and Dark Irons. The high elf situation just goes to show that blizzard does listen at a certain point. But I think it just might be a bit trickier to implement Sethrak is all.

Yes. I wish we had an australia based expac some day.

Although if a faction got these types of bandicoots as playable. I think the other might feel cheated hah.

https://i.imgur.com/mGV09Lh.png

Figure she’s from the side quests, I may find her one day with one of my alts as they level.

That is very true, hopefully they are learning, the community doesn’t mind some clipping in the armor if it means awesome races.

1 Like

From what I understand and another commented earlier, is that you can only unlock her story if you pick Maldraxxus as your covenant. And then from there it appears time gated.

She is a fairly important character.

2 Likes

Then I shall meet her one day when I level my fourth alt and that finally chooses Maldraxxus.

1 Like

Still hoping to one day be able to play a Sethrak! Blizzard really shouldn’t abandon race concepts that people have been pushing, especially something as unique as this. They were introduced in BfA, but so were Vulpera. :pray: for the :snake:

4 Likes