Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

Maybe in the Dragon Isles if those ever become a thing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Traiyscara/status/1325952028905009152/photo/1

Look I got another cute commission done of Heteriss/Hershey!

Come on Blizzard, please! I am dying to play him.

4 Likes

Amazing!

I love it. I need to put some money together and commission them if they have openings when I get the money together.

(Fezzy by the way not sure I introduced this one here)

3 Likes

I should start designing my own Sethrak soon! This all makes me really want to get a pet corn snake in the future maybe haha

3 Likes

Do it. Please.

2 Likes

Thought I recognized your style of type and mannerism. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I say go for it! Itā€™s a lot of fun. Even if for some reason Sethrak donā€™t become playable its fun to design a character in both its appearance and story.

You could always play it in games like Dungeons and Dragons or Pathfinder. There are serpentfolk in those games!

Though the ultimate dream is to have a Sethrak character come to life in World of Warcraft.

Please, Blizzard. We love them!

:snake: :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I shall! I still need to work on digital art skills so it may be a while

3 Likes

NO. Throws rock.

Um. Thanks for the rock.

/stashes it in her rock collection, and checks off ā€œDwarf thrown rockā€ off the specimen chart

:snake:

4 Likes

Catches the rock calmly, feeling its roughness move around his hand. ā€œOh hey, this rock seems to be from Volā€™Dun! Thatā€™s where I grew up you know? Pretty fun place, maybe I could show you around sometimeā€¦ but you seem to be a bit steamy so I donā€™t know if the hot desert would be right for you! Well, Iā€™m off, got a Blood Troll invasion to stop!ā€

1 Like

Tentacle shows itself and takes the rockā€¦ Somewhereā€¦

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my daily playable Sethrak please post!

Please, Blizzard. Just make them playable. We love them and donā€™t care what faction they go.

They have really good lore.

We want more of that!

:snake: :crossed_fingers:

Now since the 9.0 Sethrak files have made it to the live servers, I might go look around to see if I can find them. That is, if they are anywhere currently in the world.

4 Likes

Sethrak for the players!

3 Likes

Yes!

Also! Iā€™m sitting here wating for Sha of Anger and Iā€™m right next to a Vulpera with the largest ear option.

If those ears are okay to clip through a helm, there is again absolutely no reason why Sethrak canā€™t wear helms. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Daily obligatory playable Sethrak, please post!

Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s favorite bit of Sethrak lore that we currently know of?

I think mine is the founding of The Keepers.

4 Likes

Mmmā€¦

I find the split of ideals most interesting.

Kortheksā€™s rise to power and the desperation of his people pushing them to be conquerors despite clearly having been pious and kind before.

Also love their brand of magic.

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please, Alliance Horde Neutral, give us snakes!)
:snake:

2 Likes

In my case, this has more to do with a daylie where we are asked to use Vorrikā€™s powers and bombard the faithless with lightning while riding a pterodathyl.

I have fun raining death from the sky.
And it shows that sethraks have a very close relationship with the elements of the storm such as wind, rain and lightning.

1 Like

I actually like this aspect of them a lot as well.

It makes them feel more real if that makes sense? More relatable and multifaceted. Fantasy should be based off reality after all.

Than you know, devout snake people in the desert worshipping a snake god. xD

Per usual, playable Sethrak please Blizzard. You really got something great with the Sethrak.

:snake::pray:

4 Likes

Happy Friday!

No sign of the Sethrak npcs yet. Though I havenā€™t had a lot of time to look.

Shadowlands is not far off! Looking forward to it, and what it might bring for the Sethrak!

:snake::pray:

6 Likes

Aye, Iā€™ve not seen any either yet. Letā€™s hope we donā€™t have to wait long.

Aye their magic is interesting. From whatā€™ve heard NPCs say itā€™s a unique kind of magic that they havenā€™t seen before.

4 Likes