Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

One from Toy Story is my favorite.
A phrase spoken by Wood. ‘‘There’s a snake in my boot. Ahh. It’s me.’’

One snake spoke to the other snake: - Friend, am I poisonous? The friend replied: - Ah, I don’t know … Why? - It’s just that I just bite my tongue!

2 Likes

“why does everyone keep touching my nose and saying Snoot?”

2 Likes

Sethrak belong to the alliance, I think it would be great if alliance got a loa following race. And it just makes lots of sense. I was super convinced we were going to get them while horde got the vulpera. I love mechagnomes but I wanted sethrak MORE.

If it would appease people more they can be neutral like pandaren, but if they have to be faction specific… gotta be alliance. Horde can have naga in exchange (or ogres that is a great idea).

4 Likes

Don’t know if they “belong to the Alliance” but it would be nice to have them Alliance side.

I would enjoy having a loa race Alliance side. That said, Night Elves work well enough with their connection to the Wild Gods.

This is what I would prefer. I want to have a Sethrak Mage on both sides who is actually the same character.

Ogres yes. Give Horde their blasted Ogres. Love Ogres.

4 Likes

I’d unlock them for sure, but I have no desire to play one.

2 Likes

Close enough!

2 Likes

No, they don’t.

4 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/snake-hat-LcoK2zRKbQlUc

Sorry, checking something. For a bit there only my classic toon was available. Was afraid it was gonna steal my TL3 away again.

:snake:

And I agree that Sethrak don’t belong to either faction. Yet.

:crossed_fingers:

Still prefer Alliance though since it would be nice if Alliance got a new race next.

But playable Sethrak please.

4 Likes

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please, Horde, Alliance or Neutral… Please?)

:snake:

4 Likes

I like your enthusiasm but before saying that, we need something made by blizzard.
At the moment, it is open to any side, with more Loric viability for the Horde.

These easier sethraks to be another remarkable addition to the Horde.

Certainly they would be, but remember that Blizzard is proving very adept at ruining the alliance’s expectations negatively during BfA and other things related to the expansion.

3 Likes

I love this one. :yellow_heart:

Also pretty sure a /flirt could be made out of the American phrase “Don’t tread on me.”

Maybe something like

“Oh, do tread on me.”

Or, lolol.

“This anaconda wants some buns, hun.” :rofl: In reference to the song.

3 Likes

Is it cold here or is it just me?
Could you help warm me up?

Did you know that Sethraks love hugs?

2 Likes

They don’t belong to anyone.

Fine that you think this, but I feel it’s stepping on my territory as a big troll fan.

As of right now, in comparison to how much sense it makes on Horde instead, not really. Expansion is always possible, but as of the moment it doesn’t make that much sense when you take the other side into account.

1. Thank you for not being a dick to mechagnomes fans.
  2. I feel the same about vulpera, tbh.

Doesn’t have to be anyone.

I’m not so sure the Darkspear would care much for the naga.

Absolutely agree Horde should get ogres and that ogres are a great idea, but I don’t think they’re ideally paired with sethrak.

Two days late I know, but I forgot to respond when I first saw this.

Unrelated, but I love your new look, my Sunfury lock looks almost identical.

I use the fel touched shards glyph on mine, I wish other people could see our floating shards.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I put a lot of effort into creating the look. All I wish I could have was red eyes and pale skin as well, but I take what I’m given and work my magic

3 Likes

Aye you trying for a dark ranger or San’layn look?

I was hoping for red eyes and pale skin so I could make a former Dark Ranger who became a warlock while working alongside the Apothecaries.

Your orange gold colored eyes work well though.

Also Sethrak! :snake:

4 Likes

Preferably dark ranger but since I can’t fulfill that fantasy I’m going for a Sunfury Demonic Elf vibe.

Also give us snek

5 Likes

Ah the Felblood Sunfury! Another among the options I wish we had some customization for.

Erm… back on topic again…

Sethrak should totes be playable. :snake:

For a /flirt…

“I rattle when I’m excited” and be accompanied by a rattling sound?

Mmm I’m sure theres a way to make that more entertaining though. lol

2 Likes

Serhrak for the horde!!!

6 Likes

That’s pretty entertaining already. Would be even more hilarious if it was a maraca noise instead of the actually buzz sound a rattlesnake’s rattle makes.

“Let me shed this skin for you, baby”

PLAYABLE SETHRAK PLEASE.

:heart: :snake:

4 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/CIn3oB2.jpg
I need to finish leveling mine.

4 Likes