Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

I upload mine to Imgur.

1 Like

What i do is i take screenshot with the keyboard key, paste it on Paint, then from there u can use imgur or similar website to upload it, and it will give u a link
==https://imgur.com/a/vBRBOmv

1 Like

Also you can put ` on either side of a link, like

twitter.com

for image links, and someone with TL3 might be kind enough to post the image itself!

1 Like

Ugh I can’t find my SELFIEs. xD

Sometimes I wonder how I can even use a computer.

Starting to think my computer ate them.

EDIT: I finally found the darn folder I was looking for.

This one is so CUTE

DERP tongue!

4 Likes

Well it won’t let me share pics :frowning_face: Blizz needs to lighten up

1 Like

Loving the screenshots of the rally event! Looks like you all had a lot of fun!

I wish i could have made it to the Horde one, but i had to do some babysitting today. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I will be hosting at least one other event sometime in the future after Shadowlands drops!

Also, here are some of Turbo’s screens!

Imgur
Imgur

Thank you to everyone who came or was there in spirit! Made my birthday a blast. And thanks to Zuro for helping me host and herd a bunch of snakes. :rofl:

:snake: :crossed_fingers:

Playable Sethrak please!

9 Likes

Glad the event went smoothly. I had other RL obligations to attend to, including my next class being opened early where I attempted to get a head start. Believe me, I’d rather be playing WoW than studying Business Finance. x- x

Let’s get some reptiles on that character creation screen! :snake: :crocodile: :turtle:

4 Likes

It was like herding cats at the start of the Horde one. Well herding snakes. :sweat_smile:

But it was funny and fun. WRA was definitely a good server to choose. We had some of the map join in as well and got some head turns.

The Alliance side was more chill and a little less of herding snakes? xD Coordinating was a bit easier cause the group was smaller.

6 Likes

Some of the Horde players had issues listening too

Also, seriously laggy

For sure, everyone was more interactive with the group, wasn’t just random stares

Seeing like 4 people from the forums on WRA was interesting too

1 Like

I didn’t have too much lag issues. A bit at times. Watching you rubberband around on the Krolusk was funny. But WRA was definitely healthy and busy.

And yeah! It was neat to see all the other forum goers show up.

I’m just so sad Sethrak don’t have more workable emotes. They have a mount emote but if you mount up as one, it temporarily removes your disguise.

(This is why we need them playable)

I also feel bad for the poor RPer that joined us, mistaking it as an RP event.

They were close? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

:eyes:
Dude, holy cow!.. er, snake? What a well put together and lengthy post! Heck yeah to Sethrak!

I really love just how much time and effort was put into this post and really hope to one day see Sethrak in the playable roster of characters! They are such a cool race.

11 Likes

It would have been funny if they had the /dance worked out for Sethrak and we danced to Kiro’s tune

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :yellow_heart:

Me and another forum goer collaborated on this. They gave me a loose rough draft and well. I ran with it. I ran with it HARD. :sweat_smile:

Pretty proud with all the positive feedback I have gotten on the quality of the post.

Snakes and WoW are a couple of my passions. So I put a lot of heart into this.

Hoping this Sethrak dream comes true.

4 Likes

Hey that’s me!

Understatement, but it was fun seeing most of what i made make it into the final

Hey my forum portrait finally updated too~

5 Likes

I hope this Sethrak dream comes true so bad. T_T

:snake:

I need to get around to fiddling with the pictures I took during the Alliance side event and get those on imgur.

5 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IcJ9RRmVfzw

Yes please!

:snake::pray:

4 Likes

Sethraks would be easier to be a playable race than anything else that will be created, since they have a lot already done.

Any race has to be made keeping in mind, the weapons and armor existing today for humanoids, to be used by players, right?

By using the worgen model, sethrak already has a halfway advantage, including several animations included in the model.

The breed has a good acceptance by the playerbase.
The biggest problem would be to create another breed since they must be done in pairs.

Sethraks and ogres for ally and horde?
Sethraks and something, something something, again, for ally?

Well, at least we would have sethraks as a playable race.

6 Likes

This is often true nowadays. Blizzard doesn’t always go very far with it.

I’d go happily along with that. Love Ogres.

Sethrak Alliance and Saurok Horde is one I like too.

For the Horde Sethrak I like Furbolg for Alliance. >.> using the Pandaren rig.

5 Likes

If Sethrak would be neutral. Then they wouldn’t have to worry about a pairing with it.

Also. Anyone have more or ideas or wish to repeat their ideas on flirts and jokes?

I need to make a section in the original post for this. So I’d like to hear everyone’s ideas!

4 Likes