Unoffical Playable Saberon Discussion Thread

I think you’d have to give them to the Alliance just because the Horde have all the cool races.

1 Like

Eh whichever side. They’re a cool race.

1 Like

Saberons could be a good race for the alliance to keep a little more alive since we don’t have many elements that attract more players to the alliance.

h ttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/f2/52/35/f25235b4975778735960a9ab7db9bc01.jpg

h ttps://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/011/541/566/large/aaron-miller-cat-token-final.jpg?1530108565

h ttps://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/011/524/231/large/aaron-miller-leonin-vanguard-aaron-miller.jpg?1530022828

h ttps://media.wizards.com/images/magic/daily/arcana/arc1453_cardart_ajanischosen.jpg

h ttp://www.quietspeculation.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/wild-nacatl.jpg

h ttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/0e/24/7a/0e247a328fc07061d52696895d0735da.png

A new race would be a good thing to The Alliance.

A race that people wanted to play.
And not something like junkgnomes and broad-hipped humans who did little and nothing for the alliance’s prestige.
They only increased players’ alienation towards the blue faction.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks my friend. :+1:

2 Likes

No. Saberon are ours.

1 Like

Saberon FTW HORDE~

2 Likes

And wooden gnomes for the alliance? :see_no_evil:

I already knew. :clown_face:

1 Like

Saberon do feel like they’re more Horde to me but I could see them go Alliance.

They’re conveniently free from a particular reason to join either side.

:cut_of_meat: :tiger2:

2 Likes

I still lean much more into Saberon joining the Horde, especially if Arakkoa joined the Alliance which is where I lean into them joining.

I’m fine with whatever faction Saberon would join, along with Arakkoa. Although I have a slight preference for some races joining specific factions, there are only a few specific races that I feel strongly about joining specific factions. Some races I just want to see playable in general, and would be happy to play them either Horde or Alliance.

As such, Saberon are still one of my most wanted races and would be exciting to see become playable, Horde or Alliance. :cut_of_meat::tiger2:

4 Likes

I agreed with the first part of your post but then you have to go on your daily rant again…

Still a no for me. Saberon are just to much like worgen, or what worgen was suppose to be before being turn into hairy human so it would be fair to give them saberon to fill that place. I also just hate the faction swap race and all.

While i do see and would like the Arakkoa with the alliance, their counter part could easily be the sethrak. Than the alliance get saberon and the horde the botani.

1 Like

I would not mind that one bit.

1 Like

I’m just opening up options for other races that I know would welcome both factions.
Personally, I accept either saberon or arakkoa into the alliance as a new playable race.

The alliance needs something special, as we are not even attracting flies.
And it needs to be something everyone in the game would like to have. Something new and vibrant.

But Blizzard needs to write a story in which one of the races is interested in the alliance.

I’m just tired of having to hear that any option that comes up must always be from the horde. When Blood elves and Nightbornes joined the Horde they had reasons that didn’t include cultural similarities.

Only alliance can’t have a deviant race? The Horde has two.

1 Like

You have two too: Werewolves and space demons. If you want to stretch it a bit, death knights being on both sides means you (sorta) have your own undead option, and void elves might be the fringe-est but they’re kinda cthulhu-adjacent. You can almost recreate your own core horde faction out of expansion races alone. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can see why people would hope for them being an alliance AR just because they share the worgen shape, though.

I personally feel them sharing the Worgen shape is another reason they should be Horde, as well as them being feline.

Heroic class is not race.
Purple blood elf? /puke

Rude. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not, but they are still undead, and basically took with them the forsakens’ original shtick of wanting vengeance against the lich king for what was done to them. Granted, you don’t HAVE to use the undead skins, but they’re still there for people who do want to rock the entry-level-zombie look.

Here’s hoping we see the Saberon someday.

3 Likes