Unoffical Playable Saberon Discussion Thread

Bump.

Now that cross-faction play is a thing, please, Blizzard, give us Saberon as a playable race. I don’t care which faction you put them on. Thank you!

6 Likes

this can be a neutral thing

If we actually got Saberon during BfA, this is a taste of what it could have looked like. However, we still have yet to see anything come from Saberon and Botani coming with us from AU Draenor during the AU Mag’har Orc unlock scenario, which adds to the huge pile of missed opportunities that BfA is known for.

However! There is always a chance in future expansions that we could see playable Horde Saberon, and you can help the chances of this happening!

With the beginning of each month, I make in-game suggestions for each race I want to see playable along with a mention of their respective megathreads on these forums. While it is far from a guarantee of seeing our dreams come true, I do think every little bit helps, and doing it monthly I feel is reasonable and not that intrusive or annoying.

If you’re interested in doing the same for races you want to see playable, I made a little guide on how to do so in-game here:

I still want to keep reminding everyone of the Saberon and Botani on Azeroth and not let them fall into the purgatory of forgotten storylines! :lion:

-21 days (17 days with early access) until TWW releases!-

–Playable Saberon would be grrrrrrrreat! :cut_of_meat::tiger2:

4 Likes

what kind of saberon would you want -0 a tiger, one with a lions mane, a cougar, a leopard, etc

I want one of those snow leopard coloured ones from Frostfire Ridge.
I’ve wanted one since that expansion came out.

4 Likes

can it camouflage in the snow

I love these guys! Definitely in my top three choices for next playable race.

5 Likes

would you want an adult or a kitten version

The only correct response is: Both!

We’re talking about an intelligent race of hominid felines. I would never take a cub from their mother.

1 Like

I know its probably not… a great look to use the pet system for this, but I do wish we had access to some non-combat pets that were the children models (preferably updated to current model levels) so we could have like… our characters children hanging around.

4 Likes

love a playable race of these or a druid form would be great too

4 Likes

was about to make a cat person thread about how we need more cat people instead of sweaty dwarfs.
awesome thread

3 Likes

imagine a black panther, or a lion with a mane, or a cheetah man person

3 Likes

Snow Leopard.

one more time:

Snow Leopard.

and once more for luck:

Snow Leopard.

I haven’t stopped imagining since Warlords of Drano®.

4 Likes

Those look like Charr and I think that would be awesome!

3 Likes

Fenelon gave me a link to a post on X, formerly Twitter, showing fan made model edits to Saberon. Posted by kraulspine, I’ll link to the images and post them below, assuming the links work on here:

https://x.com/kraulspine/status/1822807910876856757?t=TnkiWQifkHfxfUVVUIzzjg

They also made a concept of a Saberon racial leader here:

https://x.com/kraulspine/status/1823217256794403094#m

They mentioned working on female Saberon models, which I’ll keep an eye out for and link whenever they get posted.

Still hoping we get to see the Saberon that came with us back to Kalimdor and get to work with them. They continue to be one of my most wanted playable races, of course! :lion:

-11 days (7 days with early access) until TWW releases!-

–Playable Saberon would be grrrrrrrreat! :cut_of_meat::tiger2:

9 Likes

I vote for kitties! :smile_cat:

4 Likes

awww, a shame they didn’t make the snow kitties!

2 Likes

Oh I missed that one! He looks so good!

2 Likes

They are marvelous and if that’s fan made that Blizzard could easily do it or something better.

4 Likes