Unoffical Playable Saberon Discussion Thread

A Saberon meets with Great Father Winter. He wishes for his tribe to find a home on Azeroth and for full membership to the Horde! Let us hope his wish comes true someday! :christmas_tree::lion:

Also, Iā€™m at three posts in a row again, so if someone could make a post so I can post more in here, I would very much appreciate it! :tiger:

ā€“Playable Saberon would be grrrrrrrreat! :cut_of_meat::tiger2:

4 Likes

The idea of a Saberon happily running around Orgrimmar during the Winterā€™s Veil season is adorable to me.

Imagine them in a place like Winterspringā€¦ discovering snow.

3 Likes

Winterspring is already terrifying from what I can gather from loreā€¦ Saberon being there would NOT be something Iā€™d wanna find there as a lowbie KEK

Imagine if they evolved to be similar to the Winterspring Tigers :eyes:

3 Likes

Heh, a special breed that gets a special relationship with the Wintersabers.

Night Elves suddenly confused when they are no longer welcome by the special mounts.

Each Wintersaber Saberon with their own Wintersaber at their side.

3 Likes

Glorious, if only for the memes, glorious

1 Like

Winter Veil Day is getting closer and I thought Iā€™d link some fun videos of various wild cats getting to enjoy the holiday:

Hoping Saberon get to celebrate Winter Veil someday! :christmas_tree::lion:

4 Likes

Happy Winter Veil Day! :christmas_tree::lion:

Whatever your plans are for today, please have a fun, happy, and safe holiday!

4 Likes

Happy Winterā€™s Veil!

Hope to see Saberon one day on the Character screen.

3 Likes

Been busy with life to pop over here, but MERRY WINTERS VEIL!!! MAY SABERON COME AND RAID YOUR VILLAGE!!

3 Likes

suddenly, all Alliance players whoā€™ve gotten the mounts, their mounts turn on them and attack them when they try to mount?

1 Like

Yes I would welcome this. Bro Iā€™d love to have more questlines like the winterspring cub, raise it and have it turn into a mount? That would be awsome to see again.

1 Like

That would be amazingly fun! (so long as I get a questline to get mine back on my side at some pointā€¦ with an updated model maybeā€¦ >.>)

Honestly that would be an amazing like pre-AR unlock event.

Yeah we need so many more of these.

2 Likes

Remember doing it back when I was a noobie in WoW, back when I was a kid. Yeah it was repetitive, but when I got that mount it felt like it was truly mine. I raised it, I fed it, Iā€™M THE REASON THAT LITTLE FU-ā€¦ It was the mount I was the most proud of for the longest time, because while yes it WASNā€™T something that was a rare drop, it still took work. Not everyone had it either.

Anyway Saberon, GIMME!!! GIB THEM TO MEEEEEEEEEE!! I get saberon on Horde I am IMMEDIATELY dueling a friend who is obsessed with worgen, OUR BATTLE WILL BE LEGENDARY!!! Maybe Iā€™ll even gank him when heā€™s leveling to troll him for being a dog :>

ā€¦ Yes I troll my friends by ganking them, it is a time honored tradition to make your friendā€™s life hell KEK

2 Likes

All of this! It really felt more special.

Saberon will be a great addition to the game. (Preferably Horde.)

I didnā€™t gank my friends but I tacked them down and would hide just in sight on the sides of cliffs or on buildings. Then when they noticed and went to do a double take Iā€™d cloak and disappear.

4 Likes

Happy New Yearā€™s Eve! Just wanted to reaffirm my playable Saberon support for next year and beyond! Will make a New Yearā€™s Post shortly after 2024 arrives! :lion:

Whatever your plans are for today, please have a fun, happy, and safe New Yearā€™s Eve and Day! Iā€™ll see yā€™all in 2024! :fireworks:

ā€“Playable Saberon would be grrrrrrrreat! Always! :cut_of_meat::tiger2:

4 Likes

This should be called Official Furries Thread

Why do people keep bumping threads like this? We got 5 people and theyā€™re half of the posts?

This threads specific to the Saberon though. Theres so many furry races in the game already no one AR request thread would meet the title.

Cause we want to see Saberon playable.

Thought that would be obvious?

2 Likes

I do this ESPECIALLY when Iā€™m ganking them, because then that makes em a little nervous. Theyā€™ll whisper me asking me what Iā€™m doing, but Iā€™m appearing offline. Bro if you canā€™t mess with your friends, something is wrong KEK

Happy new years folks

2 Likes

how many would you make