Unnerf Soar Reminder

Dude you cant fool people with that trash, we can all view the alpha forums lol

Try to be a little bit better at trolling.

2 Likes

Nobodies trolling but the people who are feeding into the lie that it’s a travesty that soar was nerfed.

Weak bait man. Every tester, streamer, community council member, content creator, and weird twitter murloc has given massive negative feedback on the nerf and everyone can see it.

You. Dont. Fool. Anyone. With. Your. Terrible. Trolling.

8 Likes

This is actually a blatant lie.

Youre so full of crap its actually painful to watch bro

7 Likes

Just either dont allow Dragonflying/Soar to be used outside of Dragon Isles OR allow Dragonflying to be done outside Dragon Isles.

Nerfing Soar doesnt do anything to the issue that the dragonflying mechanic allows for faster travel than what is already available. Even after nerf, its still faster than Epic Flight by 50%.

Hes even playing a troll while he tries to convince everyone that the alpha forums dont exist lol weaaksauce

6 Likes

Imagine having nothing better to do on a Friday morning than try to troll a World of Warcraft forum.

I saw the nerf in action. Pre-nerf you are 6 seconds faster. You will be just fine kids.

Theres literally videos that prove that false. Touch grass dude.

3 Likes

So your videos are true but the one i watched isnt?

The one you made up? Yes. Even by your logic 6 seconds isnt enough to warrant a nerf in the first place and would only serve to diminish the fun of the ability in the first place.

5 Likes

Twitter]httpstwittercom/soulsobreezy/status/1555040672754806784?s=20&t=VbezQC82X-cg5wjRlsTUHA)

You mean this made up video? And by my logic if its not enough to warrant a nerf then you really shouldnt care as to you its not enough to warrant.

Lmao you used the video that testers have been using to show how utter trash Soar is now and you think it supports your argument? You must be :poop:ing me with this bro

5 Likes

You are like 6 seconds slower with how it is now. Yall just spoiled.

You can just admit you were caught trolling, we wont think less of you

Part of providing feedback is disagreeing with their decision to change something. It may not have an impact on you, but it clearly has an impact on other people. I am in Alpha, the change feels terrible and is unnecessary from my point of you. You don’t have to agree, but discounting others’ opinions and calling them spoiled is counterproductive.

9 Likes

It’s a ridiculous argument to begin with. It’s mathematically almost incomparable 6 Seconds over such a long journey i hardly noticeable.

If it’s just 6 seconds slower, all the more reason not to nerf it.

1 Like

I wonder if it’s actually due to rendering issues in old world content? It would be like Blizzard to have a legit technical reason and then rationalize as being player behavior.