Unmerge Oceanic with US Servers for PvP - IMMEDIATELY

Don’t worry, its nighttime in downtown Orgrimmar right now because I dared to set foot in Alterac Valley.

3 Likes

That and NA players seem completely hopeless in all the BGs. For real, AV is an absolute clown fiesta. They dont go left in Fields to crush the initial alliance offence and they can’t seem to grasp to push north into base and instead fight on the IWB choke for 0 reason. It’s pretty much ruined AV weekend.

2 Likes

So, when you say it’s unplayable, are you and others just rubber-banding across the map? Players you kill just stop moving while running in place before they suddenly die seconds after their hp hits zero? You see you spells land and seconds go by before you see any damage indication? Some videos of this would help, because it’s hard to fully grasp the severity of your issue with just brief one word descriptions.

I can’t fathom any of the above happening to a player with 150-300ms ping unless there was already something taxing their connection. Ping is literally a measurement of how long it takes for a signal sent to reach the server and a reply from the server to reach the sender. The time it takes your input to reach the server plus the time it takes for the server to send a reply. 1000ms is one second, so 100ms is a tenth of a second. 300 is a third of a second. Without video of what is going on, I cannot imagine a delay of somewhere between a tenth and a third of a second causing your game experience to be unplayable. There aren’t that many actions per minute being sent compared to other, more action oriented genres. I mean, there will be a difference when it comes to GCD exploitation between a 20ms player and a 150ms player. That difference could result in the loss of some DPS, but it wouldn’t stop you from executing your rotation efficiently. There are just more major factors at play when two players face off in an MMORPG like WoW that fractions of a second are not the chief concern.

I don’t want to attack you or tell you that you’re just wrong because you’re wrong, so that’s why I said footage of the game being rendered unplayable at 300ms would help.

1 Like

It does I dealt with it last night

its unplayable cause americans are annoying

1 Like

This is the main reason I don’t want to be forced to play with Americans.
They are dumb as (*£".

2 Likes

i care <3

If Blizzard is trying to actively ruin the hype for TBC Classic, this pre-patch is probably the worst thing I’ve experienced in Classic so far. If they don’t sort themselves out and revert this awful change I will probably unsub. Please Blizzard, I really want to enjoy BG’s and Arena in TBC, and it will be so much worse if I have to play on 200+ ping against people thousands of miles away.

Rooting for the unmerger. You guys should have every right to compete on par with the same latency as NA counterparts.

Signed: NA High Warlord Jentai

3 Likes

Daft? Normal human reaction times are 0.25s. My ping because of this merge is 0.28s. PLEASE tell me how I’m supposed to reactively kick fel doms with the new latency.

I agree with this guy, I intended to pvp for fun and 200-300ms lag is not fun.

It helps blizzards goal of paying for less servers so Bobby can show an extra 0.1% profit to his shareholders.

1 Like

Compensate :wink:

Hi!

I’d just like to note that merging lower level brackets is a really good thing - 10-59 are unable to get queues. We should be able to queue for X-continent bg’s, or just have it so >59 is oce/us combined.

Otherwise, +60 needs to be oce.

Xoxo Calpis is a %@%

Spoken like a true cheezburgah, m8

O k
/10char

Unsubscribe anyway you still got a month

Just merge everyone into everything

I’ll be doing the same thing, what moron thought this was ever a good idea??? is there anyway we can get a refund on TBC ???they could of announced this before EVERYONE wasted there god damn money…

Unsubbed, just killed BC for me…