Unlocking Unobtainable Appearances in Class for Retail?

Yup, not Bloodfall’s. I post on Eve during general discussion and forgot to swap for two posts. Cry me a river, you’re good at that :slight_smile:

Sunday threads hitting before Sunday smh.

Fun fact differing opinions don’t equate to trolling, but the thread has boiled down to it

1 Like

“They have a different opinion than me, must be trolling”

Sure you are. No worries, no actual moderators care about trolling like yours. As long as it is trolling classic of course.

Yes I’m afraid having a different opinion from people like you doesn’t infringe the ToS (even if you call it that over and over) as such no moderator will ban me. Well said.

I’ll give you a 2/10 for the effort into running two separate browsers to make it appear like you are two separate players.

2 Likes

I’m not trolling the game, I’m merely offering a suggestion to the non-obtainable problem and responding to people. But don’t worry though, your beautiful insight clearly showers the forum with knowledge and contributions.

I’ll give you 3 out of ten for your whinging and tin foil hat theory that two people typing at the same time are one even though your argumentative skills reflect that name of yours. You’ll need more material then just repeating it though to improve your grade.

1 Like

I replied to the wrong person lol

1 Like

This post is ridiculous tho. They shouldn’t be transferable and it devalues it a lot for the people in live that do have those items.

I’m not saying they should be transferable per say, just whenever you earn it, it checks on retail and unlocks it.
It shouldn’t devalue because you are going to EARN it. The only thing it devalues it gate keeping, and we could always use less gate keepers

1 Like

Dude, nobody buys your gimmick.

1 Like

Only trolls and ignorant people don’t believe more than one person can share one opinion.

Classic shouldn’t be a side game for retail

1 Like

It is though, they are bundling it together under one subscription.
It won’t be that way for people sure, but they are still linked though.

no, they are bundling it together so they can say look our sub numbers got better. but even blizzard is saying the games are different.

classic is not their to feed retailers rewards. retailers get enough of that in retail.

2 Likes

My thoughts are GTFO. Come on man.

5 Likes

Honestly unless Classic massively boosts them, I doubt they’re even going to do this.

Blizzard hasn’t reported sub numbers in years. Even when BfA was the “most successful launch” they didn’t report the actual sub numbers.

1 Like

Thou shall not invoke its name in the GD forum /moved

1 Like