Unlocking Unobtainable Appearances in Class for Retail?

The look on his face says it all!

1 Like

Most people get bored doing the same thing over and over again. If you want to let a game die then letā€™s just agree to disagree

Has history has shown, things can change. or Classic would not exist. You donā€™t have a real counter argument.

Taking bets on that thread getting relocated to itā€™s proper home :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Has history shown though?

They wouldnā€™t?..even a time walking Vanilla idea for live? Hmmmmm
Honestly curious now lol

the whole point of classic though is to go back to what was. not to go back and then change it.
something something definition of insanity something something.

please stop responding to this person :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

4 Likes

Yes? Dreanor flying. WoW Classic. No Zandalri Paladins. No Kulā€™tiran Magesā€¦

ā€œA person has a different opinion than me, he must be stupidā€

They did Molten Core somewhat recently.

Yea. 10th anny? It wasā€¦entertaining. lol. Iā€™d like to see more!

13th I think it was.

You donā€™t have an real argument in the first place.

2 Likes

Seriously, move this trash thread to GD.

Keep living in your fantasy world bud

1 Like

I do, my argument is Blizzard should reverse their decision on linking classic gear to retail to earn the gear that some people were too young, could not afford, or were unaware of the game back then so they could earn it on their retail server.

Weekend trolling started early?

1 Like

What do you mean by that?

No, just sharing opinions.