Unlock Sulfuras Please

Bumping this thread for great justice! There isn’t even a queue on Sulfuras anymore!!!

Unlock the server blizzard!!

6 Likes

Yes!! Please unlock Sulfuras. I am in the same situation as your IRL friend. I was convinced to come back to wow on launch day, but my IRL friends that took the free move from Benediction are now on a locked server that I can’t join. I’ve been waiting patiently for 3 weeks now, but its getting a little ridiculous.

6 Likes

They’ve got to be reading this thread by now.

Blizzard please look into this…

5 Likes

PLEASE UNLOCK SULFURAS, WE NEED MORE ALLIANCE. There’s not even a que to the server like WTF

5 Likes

Now with early game dying down slightly, and the initial mad rush that occured, could Sulfuras be unlocked now?

The initial locking caused quite a few folks to get characters stuck on previous servers, or guilds broken up because some folks weren’t able to beat the queue boss to initially transfer.

5 Likes

add your comments here too: Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22 - #1615 by Magiccowboy-benediction

Vote for Sulfuras!

3 Likes

bumping this post cause its important

Bumping this again.

2 Likes

Keep bumping boys

The server is apparently mostly alliance now.

Bump, and according to wowclassicpop horde are still the majority of lvl 80s. It’s like a 60% horde 40% ally

2 Likes

BUMP!!!

Unlock sulfuras please!!!

2 Likes

Bumping for great justice.

1 Like

Unlock Sulfuras! It shouldn’t be this hard to give you my money!

1 Like

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump, yes

1 Like

unlock sulfuras bump

1 Like

Zero queue times. Numerous players heading to retail to check out the pre patch. A faction imbalance that still exists and continues to worsen. Why the hell is this server still locked over a month after Wrath launch? This decision makes absolutely zero sense.

1 Like

Bump. No reason Sulfuras should still be locked. If it’s such an issue, remove all the mining bots. But with the different layers and zero queue, there’s no reason for the server to remain locked.

1 Like

Bump again for the homies

1 Like

I’m itching to join Alliance on Sulfuras with my friends. Just waiting on the go-ahead from Blizzard. It would be really nice if they would communicate with us.

1 Like