Uniting the Isles - Bugged?

So on my previous Level 50 boosts, I would get to 60 then get to Dalaran and “Uniting the Isles” was a one click and then I would have all Legion WQ’s.

I boosted this toon to 60 and went to get Uniting the Isles just now and I have to “Earn Friendly Reputation” with all 5 Factions. What the heck?

1 Like

That achievement has always required being friendly with all 5 factions.

1 Like

Were your other toons alliance, horde, or both?

1 Like

For a boosted character I never had to do anything when it was a 50 boost. I did the same thing like 5 times:

• Boost to 50
  • Level to 60
  • Do BFA entry quests then fly down to port and get all BFA WQ’s with one click
  • Do Legion Entry quest, get Dalaran stone and then get all Legion WQ’s with one click

I’m positive as I did it multiple times. Now at a 60 boost it appears to be different and I am just wondering if that was intentional as it doesn’t make sense it would be HARDER now.

Not sure who you are replying to… but it seems they didn’t remove it on a 60 boost, which is why I am here asking if it is a bug. I can take a screenshot to prove it if ya want.

Uniting the Isles should only automatically complete if you have another character on the same World of Warcraft account that has already unlocked world quests.

You appear to be on a new account, and this level 60 character you boosted appears to be the only character on the account. So Uniting the Isles would not automatically complete.

8 Likes