Unholy dk changes : )

garg removed from basline

dark transformation tied into apoc so now you have almost no control over pet utility

this game is unbelievably awful

31 Likes

“stop the gpy stop the gpy”
yeah lemme just get into melee range to apoc :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Was just on my way to the dk forums to make sure my interpretation was correct. I had to do a double take.

Now don’t we also have to choose between apoc’ing less than 4 ghouls or not having big ghoul up to stun/interrupt?

Apocing 1 ghoul is going to feel great!

2 Likes

Well dark my boy looks like you’re going frost, stay cool :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Dark as… :nauseated_face: as… :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: frost :face_vomiting:

Sigh why? I was gunna alt Unholy DK but idk anymore.

I don’t understand this whole “unpruning” then baking abilities in like that, comon. Why not just make a NEW talent that ties Apoc and Dark Trans + the Death Coil instead of adding garg back to talent tree?

3 Likes

…unh was looking so damn fresh and now wtf blizz

3 Likes

Most changes I don’t care enough about as a filthy casual, but even I can see how dumb this is for PvP. Maybe if I write another haiku or two they’ll see it :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

DK is my fav
Zombies eat your brains to death
Can’t kick from range lul

Out of range Apoc
Eating spells to the face bam
Thanks for nothing ghoul

Woah buddy don’t condemn this change too fast. Think about that necromancer’s bargain pvp talent. We might have some really good pet kick up time.

1 Like

frost is for alphas

Shhhh delete this :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

He should delete this whole thread actually. Hopefully it slips under the radar.

2 Likes

All DK players should rot on the bottom of my shoe

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter if you don’t have apoc up at the right time and/or not in melee range.

Baking pet micro into apoc is dumb.

1 Like

Blizzard rlly lookin out for us by making dk in all specs very drool mongo, p sure they’ll add a fourth spec called BfA assas rogue at this point

6 Likes

sad lol…unh dk is a joke currently on retail…literally melee destro lock. Chase target around, chains kill target + off targets to peel if needed, and watch as your pets melt players + necro. Literally 0 difference between a 2.2k dk and 2.6k dk - it’s so sad…add in gushing to the mix and my friends you have a brain dead spec that clutters your screen and melts you while you can’t do anything but watch…

Was this a result of pvers complaining dark transformation didn’t “feel good” to press?

Bizarre changes

would removing Dt off the gcd be too broken or something? seemed like an easy fix

8 Likes

people can say whatever they like. im 100% convinced the Devs working on class change DO NOT play the class. pretty sure they dont even play the game

5 Likes

yeah both dt and gargoyle being ‘too many globals to press to start doing damage’ is why they basically removed both LMFAO

11 Likes

That’s suuuuch a stupid reason for changes. Also why remove baseline gargoyle!? People have been BEGGING for buttons to come back and they just decide DK doesn’t need a few out of the blue?

Ugh. Just ugh.

1 Like