Undead Night Elf and Tyrande

That sounds like a pretty bad way of doing things. Your idea of equality will just make less people have fun than focusing on both sides enjoying things.

The Horde didn’t enjoy things. Only the alliance did because in bfa they were presented as the shining heroes to save Azeroth from Sylvanas.

Players don’t deserve to have a bad time. We’ve all spent money, Blizzard should make it good for all of us.

Yet it was only the Horde who was beaten up to the ground. Tell me how is any of this fair? You say sou support both factions yet you shield the alliance from suffering any consequences they did during the war.

And it’s been a solid 4-5+ years since they have.

Monthly sub + Expansion packs, that is over $1000 dollars for a game that isn’t enjoyable.

What has Blizzard done to remedy that?

I’m telling you your idea of fairness is bad to pursue here.

It’d be like someone being against loan forgiveness because they already paid off their loans. It is spiteful and bad.

Yeah, it really is a lot of money when you think about it. And with all that, they fail to fix things.

You got an entire arc for Tyrande alone during Shadowlands.

You weren’t calling alliance players spiteful when they cheered the death of Rastakhan. You are a hypocrite.

When did Alliance players ask for Rastakhan to die for fairness?

That cucked night elves out of just retribution, exonerated Sylvanas, and made the chief diety of the Night Elves look like a big ol idiot.

Wow.

I honestly would have rathered the Night Elves not had a part in the entire story of BFA and Shadowlands.

4 Likes

As long as you continue to sub you’re sending Blizzard the message that they’re doing just fine.

The Bottom Line is the only language that Hasbro gives a copper about.

The monetization of Diablo Immortal is a clear demonstration of this.

Elune empowered Tyrande and she killed Nathanos. That is far more then you even deserve.

Watch the video on Youtube. The comments are full of alliance partisans.

Edith. It is clear you argue in bad faith., You have no problem with the alliance dunking on the Horde during an entire expansion yet when Horde palyers argue for some retribution for all the crap we had to go through you side with the blue team to make sure no harm comes to them. Just like your idols Anduin and Jaina. The alliance community can not be trusted with the direction of the game.

1 Like

I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about. I did not harass you on Tumblr. I haven’t even touched tumblr in probably more than 7 years.

If it somehow came from my old Tumblr, then it would be spam, but usually that is easy to tell. -I- did not send you any harassment on tumblr or anywhere else. I have no idea what your other socials even are.

Edit: Just checked, my Tumblr is not linked to any of my other socials. If someone is impersonating me, let me know. I can give you my Discord ID if you want to talk more about it.

Seriously. I didn’t harass you.

Blizzard didn’t fix things when I was unsubbed for year-long periods. Doesn’t seem like they care what the message is. Even when subs drop, they seem to care about the whales that buy lots of sub mounts.

So I’m a hypocrite for not finding people in YouTube comments, which I basically never read, to argue with them??

The Horde community had to suffer 3 years full of beat backs on every turn. Talanji’s vengeance arc was dropped in the last novel and Baine and Thrall do everything in their power to preserve their relations to Jaina and Anduin. Nobody cares about the Horde. Especially not the Devs. And it is up to the players to make a stand to make things better.

I never said I had no problem with it. I said your solution was bad.

My solution is the appropirate form to fix the stuff that went bad during Bfa. Blizzard has damaged the Horde so much that nothing about it is fun anymore. Without a good cast of characters and multiple cities being sacked all excitement was sucked out of it.

I like how i’m not a Night elf player anymore cause I don’t agree with the assertion that night elves are a matriarchy. I mean I don’t identify as such but I do play Night elf mains most of the time.

I do feel Night elves are sucking up too much of the spotlight these days with this stupid renewal story. They need to just give us a few quest chains taking back Night elves taking back ashenvale(like horde got in 5.3) then another later showing them rebuilding (like forsaken got 9.2). Finally getting a nice cinematic showing them planting the new seed at Hyjal and that restores the destroyed lands. Then just have the night elves take a back seat for a few expacs to recover and let another race take the spotlight.

3 Likes

I don’t think you’re not a night elf fan.

I just think you clearly cannot accept that the word “matriarchy” has a meaning other than the one you made up!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Maybe. Maybe not. In Horizon Zero Dawn, there wasn’t any obvious objections to Resh taking command of the Nora Braves as acting Warchief after Sona went missing or was presumed dead. Following the proving massacre where she went out to track down the attackers. Outside of Aloy herself but that was for different, more personal reasons. The Nora are explicitly stated to be a matriarchy. The leaders of the tribe are a council of women called the High Matriarchs. I would say that this is a similar situation to what Jarod had when he took command of the Kaldorei resistance following Ravencrests and Stareye’s deaths. When you are at war where losing could mean the end of your world (even if you did not know it at the time), I would say traditional norms go out the window for the time being.

I actually understand where the night elves have come from and where they are now as a society as I can cite the lore. I’m also not the one hellbent on making it a sexist culture that puts a gender down below another.

So you can argue your headcannon all day about why it’s a matriarchy but is not gonna make it anymore true.

2 Likes