Unable to transmog staff to 1-handed Artifact appearance (Warlock)

When I click the button to apply a skull of the man’ari appearnace to a staff (from the legion artifacts category in the transmog menu), it makes the sound, but doesn’t actually apply the appearance or take my gold.

6 Likes

I’m having the same problem with both of the legion artifacts that are off-hand items (Skull of the Man’ari and Truthguard).

3 Likes

Same, it used to work but now it’s broken… can’t mog my staff to the skull… to be honest I don’t know when it broke cause I just started playing Demo again after the buff…

4 Likes

Last patch broke all of the legion artifacts this way. Then a hotfix fixed all of them except the two that are off-hand items.

4 Likes

Still broken here as well. I submitted a bug report in game, reset the UI, disabled all addons, and basically went to a vanilla install and it still does not work.

5 Likes

bump…can we get any acknowledgement of this? They pushed a hotfix that was supposed to fix artifact transmogs and it’s still broken.

1 Like

Having the same issue here. Contacted GM and they said they’re aware of the bug.

1 Like

I have a 1h sword and offhand, I can apply the skull to the offhand but cannot apply the dagger to sword. (i am demo spec)

4 Likes

Same problem here! Hope this gets fixed soon.

1 Like

can you apply the dagger from the daggers list instead of the legion artifacts list?

1 Like

Bumping the post as it’s still not working.

2 Likes

Bumping as well. I am having the same issue. I can apply my Destro or Affliction weapons without incident but all of the skins for the Skull of Man’ari are not applying. Despite making the noise when hitting apply it does not take my gold nor apply the Artifact appearance when hitting apply. I have tried with addons disabled and a staff equiped as well as a 1h/oh. I am demonology spec.

I was directed by CS to make a bug report after sitting through the ticket process for character transmog issue. CS said a screenshot might be helpful.

1 Like

bumping since this is still broken

1 Like

I ended up grinding out a pvp dagger & offhand so at least I can transmog to the skull now. Super annoying that this is still broken.

1 Like

:o i made a thread about it last night, didn’t see this one up. I have the same exact problem too on my Horde warlock Panora-Area52

1 Like

Having the same problem. Very frustrating. I worked really hard for my artifact appearances.

I have a one handed sword and can’t transmog it to the legion artifact for demonology, and yes I’m currently specced demonology

1 Like

Yup my makes the noise too, but nothing happens :frowning:

1 Like

Also, I can no longer transmog the demonology artifact off-hand independently of the dagger. What ever demonology artifact dagger I select - I’m stuck with that off hand. Used to be able to transmog them separately

1 Like

bumping this up, I also cannot transmog my 2Hand Staff into Demonology artifact weapon appearance.

1 Like

I’m also unable to apply the skull of the man’ari legion artifact to a 2h staff (as Demo spec).

1 Like