Artifact weapons that could mog can't now

I saw people complaining about artifact weapon transmog not working a few days ago and now that i replaced my dagger on warlock with a 1h sword, i can no longer transmog Demonology lock artifact dagger on the 1h sword. I know for a fact you could do this before.

3 Likes

What spec is your Warlock?

If the Lock is Demo, were you using the Legion Artifact option from the drop-down menu once you switched to the sword?

If the Lock is AFF or Destro, then you will be unable to use the Demo Artifact appearance on any weapon other than a dagger.

Demo Artifact appearance works fine with a Destro wielding a dagger.

It is not available on a Destro wielding a sword.

In order to use off-spec Artifact appearances, the weapon types must match OR be able to transmog over one another (as in the case of staves & polearms).

Daggers & swords are not interchangeable at this time. The only transmog option you are shown even on a class that can equip a variety of weapons, such as daggers & swords (like on my Warrior) is daggers & Legion Artifacts.

1 Like

Yes Im Demo and applied it using the Legion Artifact tab, it applys it to my weapon but when i click accept on the transmog change, nothing happens. It allows me to transmog my offhand to the skull but not the 1h sword to the dagger.

Ive always been Demonology and have transmoged a 1h sword to demo artifact before, even have transmoged a staff to demo artifact, not sure whats going on now. I even tried to make the transmog spec specific to demo but it just wont apply it

1 Like

Would your Demo be trying to transmog (or have equipped) gear from a different Covenant than their current one (i.e., they switched Covenants)?

Just trying to see if there is something causing issues with transmogs applying.

From other reports I’ve seen, it seems most of the Legion artifacts were fixed, except for the ones that use off-hands in the artifact like Demo warlock. There are some reports in the bug report forum if you want to submit your experience as well.

1 Like

No on the other covenant gear, It appears they are aware of the bug. Guess i will have to wait until the fix.

2 Likes

Still broken for Demonology Warlocks.

1 Like