Unable to claim Trading Post mount

x22 +1

with the same problem / con el mismo problema (ragnaros)

Ironic…trading post created to improve sub retention. Trading post is so buggy it has reverse effect.

Me too. Wife and I completed 1k over 24 hours ago and still can’t claim mount.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. Completed track, no mount. Can’t even loot the chest.

1 Like

Same issue here completed all the required tasks and still no mount. Just got some coins from the chest. It said I had completed all the tasks one minute then I’ll look again and it shows I have no progress on the bar.

2 Likes

Chiming in with a ‘same’ here; full completed bar, chest ungearable, message that says ‘You have collected all the rewards for this month’, no mount anywhere. :frowning:

1 Like

Add me to the list.

Completed progress bar. No mount, less tender than I think I was supposed to receive. Progress bar will randomly change from empty to full to empty to full on logging out and in multiple times.

2 Likes

I am currently having the same issue as well.

yep no mount but ive seen people riding it guess we are the beta test again they never have the bugs worked out before releasing anyhing

2 Likes

Same issue. Had only 100 trader cash in the chest, and no mount. Was supposed to be 500 trader cash and mount. Relogging, reloading, waiting… Still no mount or extra 400 cash.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Might as well add my name to the list. Put in a ticket already, but just got the standard reply sadly.

1 Like

I’m putting my voice into all threads about this issue until Bliz fixes this clown show roll out.

1 Like

Same issue.

Hello all. I’m here to add my voice to no mount. I did all the log off’s and on’s and jumped thru all the other hoops and still no mount. I even logged off overnight to come back today and still no mount. I hope Bliz is reading these posts cause I’d really like to have my mount. I just hope this wasn’t a waste of time.

Devs think they’ve figured it out

2 Likes

Same here. Just completed the required tasks for the Ash’adar, Harbinger of Dawn mount and only received 650 trader’s tender. So frustrating.

Add my name to the list. Didn’t even get my extra tender, I can’t interact at all with the chest.

Add me to that same list! Today makes 3 days that I have earned that mount and still nothing! Can’t claim any more traders token either! Blizzard I love you guys but this is getting old and we deserve some sort of bonus. But no we get to watch other people on there mounts enjoying them

Same issue here… Hopefully we’ll be rewarded.

Issue still occurring…