Uh oh...bad news for cata classic

the people would lose their mind if they couldn’t get into raids in mist to get their legendary steps out of the way. if they do opt to not give us LFR they need to least give us an option to buy the LFR as transmog pieces. because some of the skins are not terrible out of there.

Telling your grandkids about wow raids fights? LOOOOOOOOOL

1 Like

Yeah just like they gave us an option to collect the things we could get from the LFG tool.

bro that satchel/lack of blue drake whatever that nasty looking drake is from occ is still not in the game that is disappointing i’m to the point i refuse to do that dungeon i hate it so much.

Speak for yourself, not a lot of us want cata lol I’m fine with just Wotlk. I lot of us quit playing wow because of cata.

1. No one cares about a cancerous streamer except his equally cancerous zombie followers.
  2. Cataclysm is a hated expansion most of us DO NOT WANT. You’re saying the people wanting it is 99%. It’d be closer to 1%.
  3. Most people really didn’t expect this to go past wrath. Wrath, proven by stats, was the pinnacle of warcraft, not cataclysm. Cataclysm is when there was the first and perhaps worst sub exodus from which the game would never truly recover (nor should it).
    :axe:
3 Likes

I don’t know in terms of expansions cata classic was ok, but not as good as wrath, tbc, or vanilla.

Cata was better than TBC but not better than the other 2. Cata is the waiting room for MoP anyway.

When they release Cata it should only be a year long max.

2 Likes

Eh. Cata had some serious issues, and I think more people experienced them than they did in TBC because so many of us where still fresh to end game back then. I don’t have any really bad memories of my time through WOTLK insofar as disliking game design.

I definitely saw it as by and far the worst expansion to date, but WoD, BFA, and SL really put that into perspective. If they had given us the scrapped raid they had planned for T12 I think the only fault it would have had was just DS being mediocre.

Link please?
Id play cata but MoP is what I really want to play.

I had this crazy idea that maybe they would offer like two instances…one where it evolved as normal and then an alternate timeline for those who didn’t want cataclysm and before people start asking me “how do you even know about that” you’re a new player, I’ve heard this discussion since forever. I have no idea what happens in cataclysm or even WotLK but I do know one thing…“Most people stopped after WoTLK and Blizzard killed WoW with Cata”

I was thinking about it one day and thought that would be a cool idea, though. To just have two separate timelines. How would that work? I don’t know.

So this post claims there is a streamer that has news from Devs that no classic Cata is coming… Yet… No one can find that video?

:thinking: Sounds made up….

If there was ever a reason to not think something, this was it.

2 Likes

If my vote counted I’d say restart Classic trilogy and don’t go past wrath. They can’t even get wrath right so we’ll be playing something that looks like Cata but plays totally different, and no appropriate adjustments that would keep it inline with the original experience.

I wish they had NOT done SOM so early because by the time Wrath is done, people would be ready for SOM, or Classic+

The pinnacle of WoW and possibly Western Civilization itself, is and always has been Barrens and its chat channel. Everything else is is just a disappointment.

1 Like

Why would you care what Asmon thinks, he just a faux outrage streamer now? He also literally milked the classic community for all he could and would say anything for a dollar.

I don’t give a crap about cata. I was personally hoping for a trilogy restart. I’d say I want Classic+ but that’s a pipedream.

What the duck is an Asmon and why should anyone care what it thinks? If people wanted to play Cata then it wouldn’t have tanked a game with 12 million subscribers. I’ll keep playing WotLK and vanilla for as long as they let me.

Yes classic plus where u auto attack and press 1 button 30 times per fight so fun literally no rotations or thinking !!

4 Likes

Y’know, it’s almost like I don’t boil the experience down to just raiding.

1 Like