Uh oh...bad news for cata classic

Explain. Clearly I am saying that I think WOTLK is already too much like retail, so why would I waste a SINGLE SECOND playing Cata which drives the game even FURTHER into retail. I back it up by then saying I will be playing only classic vanilla.

Are you blind too? Forget how to read? American education? Whats your excuse?

This does not imply what you think it does. The issues is not with my comprehension, it is with your shoddy written communication ability apparently. Angry little man

ā€œSo moving to cata im all set withā€.

It means literally exactly how its written.

ā€œSo moving to cataā€ That means, going from WOTLK to Cata, the next expansion.
ā€œIm all set withā€ All set with is an english term meaning 'entirely finished, completed, or done. not wanting or needing assistance or anything more ā€™

I can break those two down for youā€¦ Moving from WOLK to Cataā€¦ I am finished, do not want anything more to do with it. I am done.

So again, keep being wrong dumbo. No wonder your guild is 14/54 after a month and change of Ulduar. Cant even comprehend correctly.

Small person energy, I have never bragged, this doesnā€™t mean anything to me.

so saying ā€œim all set to leaveā€ means I donā€™t want to leave and Iā€™m staying put? cool beans man. Continue being mad.

I didnt say ā€œto leaveā€ I said, ā€œim all setā€.

Its slang dude. English is a difficult language for a reason. The second you add anything to ā€œIm all setā€ it changes complete context. Learn the damn language.

Google it if you have any further questions and consider yourself lucky you learned something today, because we all know you arent learning how to actually play the game grey parse boy.

What I would love would be when the expansion is over. They just reset the arena seasons every 3 months. That way you do not have to farm gear anymore and could level alts and just keep playing.

What does a streamer have to do with game development? And then i wonder why disinformation worksā€¦

Iā€™m starting to believe that people on the forums have never played cata before or if they didā€¦they didnā€™t enjoy or like the new difficulty.

If you compare cata with wotlk youā€™ll notice that both expansions are similar in almost every way. Similar class rotation with some new tweaks here and there but overall similar.

I have a feeling that people just want easy content and get loot without having to worry about mechanics. To each their own i guess.

Thatā€™s why they consider vanilla or wrath the peak of wow cause pressing 1 button= Good Game lol.

TLDR: Cata is coming

2 Likes

Yes none of us have any clue about how they tore up the entire old world, allowed flying everywhere, removed all the old quests and itemsā€¦

How can you possibly say ā€œits the same exact game as woltkā€ā€¦ uh no its not. Not even remotely close.

Dummy.

Why updating the old world was a bad thing? Itā€™s so outdated and the quests are so boring. Not only that but it takes forever to get from one place to another.

If you quit wow over those things then wow wasnā€™t the game for you.

2 Likes

cata was a gigantic trash can just like dragon fart. They need to start over at Classic with huge pvp changes and roll from there

1 Like

Iā€™d be happy with new raids at 60, faster phases, more loot drops to cut down on 40 man guild politics, monopoly, and cliques. Add badge vendors and badges. They may have to change the story a bit, but just call it an alternate universe or something and preserve the old world.

Lol at the amount of likes this has vs the OPā€¦

Iā€™m in agreement. No to Cata.

1 Like

OK, I played Cata and liked it but Iā€™ve got to agree with Deathbounty here. Cata is not the same as Wrath.

This comment is bizarre. Rotation is not ā€œthe gameā€, itā€™s a small fragment of the game.

As in rotation is like <1% of the game, things like this are about 50 times more the game than that:

Iā€™d say if you consider trivial things like rotation including how many buttons you press to be ā€œthe gameā€ maybe you should play ā€œSimon Saysā€ or something that actually is about what buttons you press instead of an MMO which is not.

No he isnā€™t. Clowns are funny and provide value to society.

3 Likes

i know of a ton of people who are done after wotlk. id venture to say most people dont considering the last cata private server i saw had less than 400 people on it

private cata servers bombed pretty badly.

Classic with HUGE pvp changes would be goat

The game is more than just wandering around the world looking at the artwork the graphic designers have created. I think I enjoy looking at the art work thatā€™s been created for us more than most but you still have to do something while you wander the world. Thatā€™s your rotation and the planning you have to do to down groups of mobs. If thatā€™s too easy I get bored quickly and no matter how good the art work is I wonā€™t play the game.

That happened to me when I played Morrowind. The art work was vastly superior to wow, to any other game I played up to that point. But I got so powerful so quickly I was so bored I was ready to quit. I found an addon that greatly reduced the xp you got, deleted all my characters and started over. Only then was it a great game.

I donā€™t play to look at artwork either but I also donā€™t play for rotations. So Iā€™m not sure how to take what you posted.

Iā€™ve thought it over a lot lately and have determined whatā€™s fun for me really but my reasons donā€™t match most of the populations. They are all social dynamic type things like for example thereā€™s a reason why I keep accidentally finding myself doing guild leadership. Itā€™s not relevant to this thread especially since I thought Cata was fun so that makes it even less relevant shrug. Iā€™ve also seen you make fun of people who like social things in this MMO although I know weā€™ve agreed on other things in the past so I hope you donā€™t here but you do you I guess.

There have been a lot of people who have cited what I quoted though as the reasons they donā€™t like Cata: old world, allowed flying everywhere, removed all the old quests and itemsā€¦ itā€™s not my place to tell them that theyā€™re wrong.

Honestly, I said that because the guy I quoted said this:

This is very much him assuming that others play for the same reasons he does, mechanics and rotations, and you see this kind of comment a lot in response to completely different reasons given. As if that posters mind is closed tighter than a book with gorilla glue poured on it.

For me respect gets respect and that didnā€™t deserve it so I said what I said.

If YOU play for rotations thatā€™s awesome! If you assume everyone else plays for rotations even though they say they play for other reasons weā€™ll have to disagree.

As for Cata I expect it to be released and if it gets released with everything from RDF to LFR then well that all fits the game. I wonā€™t fight it.

Iā€™m sorry if you found my comment insulting to you.

I want cata and the bandwagon of people who hate cata and RDF can honestly just congregate on that hill and leave the rest of us alone cause regardless of what happens getting it or not getting it really only effects the people who wanted it anyway.

REALLY hoping to see cata and you can honestly only take what asmon says with 50 pounds of salt that man is more rumor than fact most of the time

2 Likes