Ugh... the graphics again

Yeah, it does. Your argument was that the models are a more noticeable change than the shadows and you went on to give an incorrect example of why it’s more noticeable.

I didn’t have to debunk your argument, you did that yourself.

:wave:

2 Likes

Which was a minor point to supply my primary. If you truly think that’s any proof that you’ve “debunked” anything I’ve said, you are not valuable to hold any conversation with. It doesn’t change any of the last points I’ve made that you have nothing to say about, why? Because again, you want to feel accomplished on a meager irrational notion, and if that’s the case, so be it. I’ll kick back on my chair and wait for launch to happen, and imagine every single person like you whose begging for HD models, to flip out when it doesn’t happen and smile.

:wave::slightly_smiling_face:

I’m already 99.999999% confident there will never be an HD model toggle in Classic. I was the one that checked out the files in the latest beta patch and discovered that they had finally removed all the HD skins and skeletons. I just don’t think the dishonest arguments against a toggle that people like you put forth are worth leaving alone. You do seem upset, don’t carry that with you friendo.

2 Likes

Then why are you here talking about it? I’m not here to ask about your opinion or whether or not you feel my argument is honest or dishonest in your eyes, because this is coming from the same person who I had to spent two individual posts to redirect and show you specifically to get some form of a feasible response.

The classic “you seem upset” argument, and that’s where I close this. I’ve no further interest in discussing with someone as lost as you are.

The look and feel of classic is a “faithful” rendition of vanilla but only players who didn’t play vanilla every single day would say that the look and feel was the same as vanilla.

Well, Welcome to classic, while yes they could add new models in but not by default on but I don’t think they will add it just because it doesn’t fit the classic feel. Again, welcome to classic where faces on certain types of models look ugly and textures are choppy as well. Graphics isn’t advanced you know back in early 2000s.

#nope, .#nochanges, .#toolate™

3 Likes

Lol Blizz is gonna cave and add so much stuff like this. The “purists” will cry foil and ragequit…

If you really want that Vanilla experience I would suggest getting dial up and a ten year old PC.

Classic will be nothing like the original game.

This is false and fewer people want it. Cause these are visible for everyone and actually ruining the balance, cause it gives players something to achieve and something to brag about, which is screwing other aspects of the game. Visuals which no one can see but you, has no impacts for other people.

If you or other people don’t understand how these differs from new models for personal use, I digress. You aren’t very thoughtful persons.

1 Like

Gameplay > graphics. In fact, graphics might be right there at the bottom where box art was back when games came in physical boxes.

1 Like

Don’t use ultra graphics then. Use classic settings. Or lower it to the ground.
its a TOGGLE, no one is pushing you to do its maximum.

His is incredible. You are the first person who made up such nonsense in my experience.
Models of an orcs/trolls/taurens are exactly the same by silhouette (you can find comparison on youtube of wowhead or similar channel) as old ones. THey just have more polygons and new textures. If you are talking about bulky NEW models of shoulders (as a gear) then you need to rethink again, no one asking to bring new gear in classic.

He is talking about gameplay. He is talking about something that ALL are affected from, not about something that you can actually ignore and it will has no impact on you.

1 Like

well there is 1 more possibility, besides a standalone classic+ and that’d be if they took the retail models, simplified them by reducing pixels and offered them in addition to, rather than a toggle of, the vanilla models. so instead of having 8 hair and face options at character creation, you’d have 16 but there wouldnt be a toggle.

Pleae bliz i want modern wow with classic quest… That’s what you sound like. Go play retail.

Did you raise up your graphics from low? Because they start out that way. I put mine up to high and the ground clutter and water textures improved greatly. It didn’t change my character model but that’s ok with me.

I’m excited to see the beautiful Hyena textures again. New models are great. But they ruined the textures they had. Now they’re just paint bucketed :C
Classic is for pretty Hyenas!

Simple word, nostalgia.

Why do people prefer pixel art if you can instead get insanely high resolution textures? It’s preference. If I wanted to play a pretty game, I’d run far from WoW.

1 Like

Almost every time I said that this is my personal opinion and ME personally want the toggled option, for jesus chrysler, which will never be seen or experienced by other people. Can you look at my activity and reassure yourself that I’m like, at least dozen of times, said that I understand how people feel about old graphics and I completely on the board with them on that.
I DO. NOT. ASK. SOMETHING. THAT. WILL. PUSH. YOU. TO. USE. IT. OVER. YOUR. DESIRES.
This is making me mad actually. You people are deaf to logic. You are against something you never see or what has no impact on your personal experience. And if you say it is — you just making up an excuses to me not have it. Just cause of REASONS™ when there aren’t any reasons except “maybe hurr durr this breaks teh internedz”.

I’m tired of explaining people why they are wrong here.

1 Like

Personally I prefer the older animations/textures and the new models.

I feel it’s a small concession on the proviso it doesn’t affect my gaming experience.IE If i only want to see old animations/models I can only see old animations/models.

How is that not entitled comment itself? You are pushing your personal vies on me, when I’m not agreeing with you. Butmore over, when I asking for something only I will be affected with, you pushing this on EVERYONE. So who is more entitled here?

This is THE DUMBEST answer that you can come up with and least original one. Look up at this very thread, there are like five people told this exact same thing. Which is stupid, cause it doesn’t take in consideration the sense of my first post where I clearly stated that I’m enjoying the gameplay of classic.
Just begone.

1 Like