Ugh... the graphics again

Oh I agree on the running animations. The models look vastly superior, imo.

ROFL. When Galdor has nothing useful to add to a conversation he only has personal attacks left. Pitiful really.

Yes, saying your disingenuous insult towards me was a prime example of you trying to rile people up is such a horrible, “personal attack.”

:roll_eyes:

Yes it was, glad you are finally seeing the light. Get help.

It’s called keep your sorry attempts at wit to yourself. No one is here because they want to play BFA, so hop off.

“I agree that in the most commonly seen animation the models perform like trash, but they look nicer.”

The hell kind of logic is this? Yeah, Retail WoW also looks nicer, but I wouldn’t want to play it because it’s hot garbage.

1 Like

Well, I can hope that when I’m 60 years old I don’t find joy in trolling a video game forum with lies and deceit.

:man_shrugging:

Exactly, nobody wants to play BFA and you’re in our territory. So either adhere to how the game was and the way that it functioned or piss off.

1 Like

The new models can use all the old animations. It’s not a given that the models would have to use any of the new animations.

Well why stop now? Youve been lying this long, why waste all that experience.

Oh how quaint, a flame war on a forum. Get a room.

Okay, that’s enough friendo. I’ve called you out for lying at least a dozen times and you can’t give a single example of me lying about anything because I care about facts.

Except the old animations are pretty much missing from those models. You want a good experiment to emphasize this point? Go drink Noggenfogger for the skeleton buff and try to fight. I can tell you as a rogue, Saber Slash was repeatedly making me eviscerate, pistol shot was utterly broken and the model was a complete and utter mess.

Then why are you crying about character models and textures, you’re beyond sad

1 Like

I havent ever lied, you just keep insisting others lie to make yourself look good… you think you are one of the cool kids when in reality you are just a bully. Every time I post you immediately start the personal attacks over nothing. You never played Vanilla that much is very apparent, so your deceit starts right there and just goes on and on.

The old models are part of the game play.
When ever I see a game that I don’t like its models I chose not to play and not to complain.
Your orc model reminds me of the guy complaining about twinks in bfa and in classic forums. Those orc models are soo similar.

‘Our’ territory. Easy there loony. What hole did this clown crawl out of?

Wow. Did I really missed this cool post.
Ehem. Lets-a-go

I don’t see how. I literally don’t see it. Let’s get to your “animations” issue

What you describing isn’t animation, its ability VFX. Animation is something that character does. All stuff that comes out as a shiny sparkly stuff or bloody/fiery projectiles are different things. They aren’t tied to character. Andy mob in this game can use any ability of any class with new or old animations.

And here is a problem.
New abilities wasn’t in vanilla, so there is no point to turn new animation for them as well. Every new model has generic cast, generic buff, generic channel and generic “I do stuff” animation which can be used with any ability. It’s just a bunch of links which tells client which animation to use. Your character can use 1 animation for EVERY ability it has if blizzard would say so.
So since we have generic animation list and expanded animation list (for legion new spells) blizzards can just re-address all links to generic animations and when Paladin casts this crown it will use generic animation.
ABout VFX I actually agree kinda on this, although we are speaking about Legion abilities and vanilla abilities. I’m not sure that Legion Abilities THAT much different visually or they have their impact if they are changed drastically. But If they really do. I don’t mind use old VFX with updated bones/models. I’m not THAT picky. Fireball for me is still fireball it has the same colors and shapes and I actually don’t play as fireball or don’t play as eviscerate ability to get annoyed by its old graphics. I do play by old outdated races with dirty textures though. Which leads to my problem.

Yeah… right.
And that is the reason they got rid of their own toggle in legion. The end. Case closed. You saved the day.

Woah so much links to prove your points there buddy. I almost drowned in them.
How are you functioning exactly? Me personally were toggling this option and I clearly saw that I was playing old model vanilla orc when it still was in game. It didn’t place any new texture over old model it just had all those dirty pixels and low polycount as it was before.

How does an animation go missing? The new models can use all the old spell and ability animations and did so for all the abilities that didn’t receive new animations in WoD.

In fact, I can show you an example of the new model still using an old, vanilla animation. I have this item from the WoTLK pre-launch event that summons an NPC that uses the old Divine Shield animation:

1 Like

You’re right. I totally missed the sign saying they were recreating Battle for Azeroth and bringing all of the things from Battle for Azeroth to their CLASSIC SERVERS.

I have to believe at this point you’re trolling because there’s no way you’re this inept at reading naturally.

I will let you in on a really big secret you might not have gathered yet: “These servers exist because the current game, that one you want to bring things from, isn’t doing so well.” Let that sink in. People have spoken. This is an open and shut case.

If you want to play something that’s pretty on the outside but wholly pathetic in practice, you have BFA. You’re subscribed clearly, so go play BFA.