Ugh... the graphics again

Based on your original post that was quite literally the most sensical reply that could have been made.

Old Azeroth was never retextured until cataclysm, they’d have to retexture so much for your immersion

True, but again, if BfA had classic/vanilla mechanics and talent trees, I wouldn’t care about the models and graphics very much.

If that makes sense.

TBH, IMO, the graphics are the least of the issues with WOW currently. I get that people want Vanilla #nochanges, but I’d rather see WOW fun again if I had to choose between that and a graphics rollback.

OP I think your face is outdated

… RIP

1 Like

The graphics are amazing, what are you talking about. Nowadays good graphics often means the game is very linear with barely any depth. Also the graphics add to the nostalgia, if you understood this you wouldnt have put “Again” because i doubt you even played classic.

Sure, you got the BfA
and Im happy I get to play Classic, win-win.

I don’t mind people wanting everything as the original, but saying that the old graphics are better is just delusional.

Imagine being this petty. Gameplay > Looks.

And when your children asking you “Tatty, could you elaborate on why those two men kissing each other, tatty?”, “Tatty, where art thou childeth cometh from?” You also send them to bed right?

What if your children don’t use tantrums but explicitly explain why they don’t like what they have for dinner? Their stomach aches, they have gases afterwards, they have actual ISSUES with what you serve. Or they just don’t like the taste, cause of a buds on their tongue and brain information it sends to their head? You also send them to sleep without any? Or you are one of those parents which will do anything just to prove that he is a master of this house?

This is yet another garbage argument.
If there was other classic that I would choose from to play, I wouldn’t play this classic. When I don’t like retails cause of its gameplay, yet I like visuals of it (which I do with less %) and where there is a classic which gameplay I like but don’t like visuals (percents are the same, I will be playing Classic, cause % of interest in gameplay are higher than % of interest in graphics.

It’s like “don’t like your life, don’ live it”.
“If you don’t like your country don’t stay in it”.
“If you don’t like your family, run from it”
“if you don’t like your body, don’t be in it”
If you don’t like X you should get rid of X. NOT CHANGE IT to be better, but get RID of it for good.

That’s BS and you know it. They didn’t have all the new animations in right when the new models came in.

Im not trying to prove you wrong, you are trying to prove you are right, and the onus is on you. Not anyone else.

Found the guy who never played undead male or human male.

Subjective, also a lie. Graphics can’t be amazing for you. You will find eventually and you actually know right now what explicitly you don’t like. If there is something you don’t like (textures animations, model shapes) than it isn’t amazing. It’s just what you want it to be. It’s how a regular brain works.

I don’t get why I wouldn’t? I played classic the time it was relevant. Then TBC came out, then WotLK, then everything else. And I played throughout all of these expansions forgetting step by step how bad and awkward some animations and models are and how dirty are their textures. Especially when WOD came out with its updated race graphics. TBC offered already clean textures and cool specular maps which wasn’t just one white square in a texture channel, it had actual pattern. And I was like: WOAH that’s cool. I remember frolicking in Nagrand around some mobs especially Clefthooves with their hand paint drawn fur and Gronns with their awesome drawn musculature (god the shapes) and just absorbing the greatness of those new textures, which gave me more knowledge how to draw and texture myself.
I remember how vanilla was and why it was bad, and I put an “again” there cause I played stress test twice and first time I just wasn’t sure, but second time I was sure that I definitely don’t like old graphics and it will ruin my experience of playing classic WHICH GAMEPLAY I LOVED.

Human male player here.

This:

Looks better than:

In my opinion, of course.

1 Like

No no no. You are trying to prove me wrong. You stated “the truth about you being wrong out there somewhere online, you need to find it” (you literally said that earlier) how is that me trying to be right here?
And I went again, searched and linked you the information I found.
I WANT answers! I want this information, but wherever I go and seek I only stumble across gossips and “i heard” stuff or garbage arguments or absurd nonsense as what filled this thread by half (don’t you dare refer to my replies, lol).

Twidget only posts here to try to rile people up. Don’t waste your time providing any evidence as he will likely say something snarky while giggling behind his monitor.

Try playing as those races. If there’s one thing you can gather from playing retail WoW it’s it looks pretty, but when you actually play it you are so wholly unsatisfied. Try to play Undead Male from pre-HD models and the current iteration. Everything about them is ruined.

Human males hobble ridiculously with every step to where they look like they’re trying to avoid crapping themselves while they find a toilet.

1 Like

Oh boy this guy. And how does it affect you if they add a toggle? Don’t like it? Don’t use it. Simple as that.

Galdor likes to pretend he played Vanilla and he gets a kick out of trying to sound smart. Sadly he neither played nor is smart.

/\

Prime example.

1 Like

There’s already a toggle for the models though. It’s called playing BFA.