Ugh... the graphics again

Please. Carefully and closely. Read my messages that I wrote here. And you will understand.
I’m not going to explain this AGAIN to someone who disagrees to disagree.

You people are such garbage (my personal opinion, which can be wrong ™). Why don’t you see that you are literally tyrants/dictators with an elitist syndrome?
Reread you sentence and ask yourself “where did I go wrong?”. Maybe you will understand that YOU CAN experience classic even WITH this toggle.

Jeez. people are just empty headed here or what?

This is perfectly reasonable and I already said that I’m okay with this.
I don’t demand this NOW, at expanse of everything else, like gameplay, technicals tuff and server development. (which I also mentioned like twice in this thread, people just don’t read, which also perfectly okay).

2 Likes

Agreed, we are being tyrannical in defense of classic being classic. Just keep in mind “we want classic to be classic” includes to Blizzard. To quote Blizzard:

Source: World of Warcraft Official Website
Date: November 3rd, 2018
Article Name: Restoring History: Creating WoW Classic Panel Recap

In restoring World of Warcraft Classic, our guiding principle has been to provide an authentic experience. Things might run a bit smoother and the hardware is better, but the game should still look and feel like you’re playing World of Warcraft from 2006. Things like combat equations, original models, and hunter skills are certainly part of that—but things like social dynamics are a part of that too.

Guess you’ll have to deal with it and have classic be classic.

1 Like

I don’t understand this argument…al question?

Why is toggling my graphics as new, equals to control everyone else character’s appearance?
You mean that when I’m toggling this ON your desire to show yourself as an old character perishes? Thus I’m controlling you this way?

But what about my desire to show myself as new character then?
Am I worse than you? Is my desire to play new model somehow irrelevant in these terms?
You see? You are placing yourself over me. Cause you think like an egoistic sociopath. Which I don’t’ like. I understand it and it’s kind of okay cause we all egoistic in a lot of ways, but at least I have a dignity and empathy and I don’t push my desires on everyone else. And believe me ~90% people won’t like this either. Cause almost everyone thinks that their desires are more important than anyone else’s.

I already answered that. They are trying and they never will bring you that.

And I repeat: there are alot of stuff already in game which wasn’t in vanilla, so this exact comment you quoting AGAIN AND AGAIN is false promise which they already broke.

And AGAIN: You can experience your personal view on classic as it was. Just. don’t. toggle. this. option.

Yes, because the new models are so different from the old ones. If the two were straight equivalents there would be no issue as then the only difference is texture resolution and polygon count.

But that logic goes both ways. A toggle satisfies your desires at the cost of those of others. How is it any different?

Your opinion is irrelevant to me.

Again, your opinion.

That wasn’t my topic nor my argument. I’d suggest redirecting it to the person who talked about it.

Again, I’d suggest redirecting your argument properly.

And I already addressed your grasping-for-straws reply, which you haven’t replied to. Funny how that is eh?

And AGAIN: I don’t have to worry, since it’s not happening. Classic is going to be classic, for the reasons I have mentioned already. You get to enjoy classic as it should be, kicking and screaming the whole way.

Keep Graphics Vanilla.

If you want the updated player character models, then update everything else like Kobolds, Murlocs, Dragons, Gnolls, etc.

No one cares.

If the graphics upset you. Play bfa.

2 Likes

It is different.
By knowing that there is no toggle, you are SURE 100% that everyone sees you as you created yourself. Thus you are dictating everyone “LOOK AT ME!”
But by having this option in client, you can ASSUME that someone rarely will see you as a new model. OR. Maybe not. Maybe there will be people who use new models which you will never meet and they never will see you as a new model. Maybe they will look at new models and switch to old models cause you were right all along?
There are dozens of possibilities that you will never be percepted as a new model. But giving other people what they like is a choice. You can’t just deny people to choose what they do with their stuff/life/experience. Or you will be claimed as dictator, which isn’t what society likes.

Or maybe your brain will forget about that there is a toggle in this game and people see new models at all, how I forgot that there are people that used old models in Legion and actually I didn’t care about this at all.

That is part of the “Classic” experience. Why do you want an upgrade?

2 Likes

This is very interesting and original. You are very interesting and original.

. . . imagine. If only people would be interested in reading threads.

Could you link me your reply, I might have missed it inbetween of other nonsense and absurd and very valuable information that people posted here.

1 Like

Well it’s a true statement.

If they don’t like the graphics in vanilla/classic. They can play bfa where they will enjoy the pixels more. Wasn’t being rude. It’s a statement of fact.

Watching you slowly meltdown over the course of this thread about how people could possibly want classic to actually be classic has been quite enjoyable. But, at this point, I’m concerned for your blood pressure. Take a break dude, we’ll be here tomorrow.

1 Like

Look here’s the facts. Blizzard said no changes and they are sticking to it for the most part. If graphics are a deal breaker for you then don’t play classic we won’t miss you

I was melting down today early. When people were answering with irrational bullshnitz, but now I’m almost calm, cause I understood that people don’t argue here. They don’t want to and they don’t like to think or create a logical thoughts in their head.
And I can’t spend my precious blood pressure for such nonsense.

Keked here actually.
Don’t you see how preposterous your message is?

This. Ill take the same approach to toggle graphics as i will to BC servers; lets get it out the gate first then we can talk about other stuff. Theres a reason i quit spamming threads about 1.13 content. Lets get the beta to at least lvl 60 with MC being tested before we ask for niece additions.

1 Like

Do you see how silly you look asking for changes that have already been stated aren’t happening?

This is extremely unlikely. Back in WoD when we had a real toggle, it was a huge pain for me because I like the new models for races where they were straight upgrades (dwarves, orcs) but preferred the old ones for races where the divergence was too high (humans, gnomes). This had me toggling the setting depending on the character I was signed onto, which grew tiresome. It was actually a bit of a relief when the Legion prepatch hit and made it all-or-nothing.

https:// www.youtube com/watch?v=jXi_Ca9ot-k

https:// www.youtube com/watch?v=tCABw788iTw

https:// us.battle net/forums/en/wow/topic/16774838138

As I said new ones

Most of the abilities were still the old animations. Do you not believe that the new models can use the old animations or something?

Paste your links, highlight them and hit the </> button. No need to break up the links.