Ugh... the graphics again

Jee when I stumble across someone who has the skill to answer.

They are going strong only cause people played those games and they aren’t evolved as WoW. I still enjoying play in FF9 sometimes, despite its being even less polygony than wow, I still enjoying playing Lunar SSS despite its being 2D RPG, I still enjoy playing a lot of old games, only cause I remember how they were in my childhood: Good story driven with awesome gameplay, balance and combat system. But They are stood that way forever, and when I’ve got remastered Lunar and remastered FF9 I played them again, cause I knew that previously 256 textures will be now higher and maybe they even rework some pixely VFX. ANd I enjoyed this game again with HD graphics. So would I think other people in your OSRS, Ragnarok Online, Everquest (which is hideous).
In terms of WoW it evolved throughout its life and all new models and textures aren’t something like REMASTERED version or models from another game it is still this exact game. ANd I’ve got used to new stuff and can’t enjoy old one.

True. I’m not very good in English, so whats that is that. I’m learning. I’m only hoping that my points are somewhat clear.

I actually understand the nutrition, all that I wrote was just an exaggeration. With my desire to maintain a healthy body and my problems with gallbladder I must see what I eat and what food consists of, or there will be a bad times. Your next paragraph about how you can feel bad eating only one stuff is irrelevant to what I was talking about. I know this and almost everyone with a logic knows this. The point of this was in: you are pushing your agenda to other people (“your kids”) which is me.
it happens that I made an metaphorical statement which you are kind of acknowledged in. I can’t make any other argument on a fly, but I just will tell that you shouldn’t tell other people what to do and what to ask, well you should and can and nobody is master of you except yourself. But Your freedom of actions ends where freedom of actions of other person begins. So I rather say you can’t win nor lose this argument here.

I agree. This argument is valid. But. You see that you are the person who THINK that you know better than me for myself. Imagine us in a 6 star restaurant which serves exceptional unique dishes. You can’t add or remove anything from them. Cause you didn’t taste them earlier. You don’t know any of these dishes and never prepared them yourself. Ofc you will not be asking a ketchup for your Masa Toro or Additional Pistachio syrup for Mauboussin Mega Sundae dessert. Cause they are unique, very expensive and you will eat them once or never in your life. But if you KNOW how they prepared and you did them yourself or tasted several times already but somewhere else and liked more than that you eat now, you will ask cook to give you what is missing there, cause it is your favorite sushi or dessert. THis is same with me and WoW. I like this dish and they are prepared it with perfectly okay. But I know that by adding this topping ONLY FOR ME, I will enjoy this dish more. So I asking blizzards as a chef to add what will turn cool soup into incredible tasty cuisine. I’m not demanding, amd barely ASKING for it. I will address my “demands” in next accusation from you.

This one right ere.
If blizzards themselves say that they aren’t allow HD models in their game I won’t complain eiter. I already stated this few time in this thread. So next your:

Is false. Cause I never DEMANDED it. I said “PLEASE GIVE”. I ASKED and if you don’t understand

Between asking and demanding, you aren’t very smart yourself.

But I know that you wrote this cause you trying to get me as I was trying to get you, cause generally I’m doing this when I’m arguing with a stupid little wankers, which you aren’t clearly. So it’s forgivable.

There is a problem here. Other restaurants are serving other food that I don’t like AT ALL. THey are making them too hot, too cold, they don’t serve dishes with forks and I’m supposed to consume their dishes with hands or with shovel. WoW is what I was eating 15 years straight. And I know where it’s good or bad for me. Which ingredient has bitter or sweet taste. I was evliving with this dish. I became a dish critique cause I was eating it over and over with more different dressings and toppings and complements from a chef. I didn’t just randomly stumbled across this restaurant and suddenly demand GIBE ME KEKTCHUP FOR THIS STUFF YOU OFFER!1
I carefully was looking at how this dish was prepared and which ingredients were put there. And this I assume gives me right to ask the chef, who is familiar with me, to add something additional to its dish.

Reee #nochanges, reeee muhvanilla, reeeeeee go and play BFA

This is very original, you are very original.

Could you please be more like your fellow sider above you? At least he has some arguments to offer and minds to tell.