Ua dispel will be too much

So I just did some testing… with all my stacks and damage modifiers, my UA was showing 200k tooltip on dispel. It only hit 130k max. did more dispels, it only hit for 100-130k the whole time, even mastery stacking and malefic affliction (showing the tooltip is goes to 220k, guess its a leftover from when they turned off malefic buffing it).

So I am assuming we will only be hitting like 170-180k after tomorrow. :frowning:

only 170-180k lmfao for a like 1.2 second cast dispel my flare dispel protection hits 70k crits XD

indirect hpriest buff??

for all 5 of them on ladder yes

glad to be part of a select few

1 Like

Weird mine pretty often are already 150-170k.

Maybe the reason there aren’t many healers is because Blizzard keeps adding more and more mechanics that penalize healers.

Dispel protections are getting kinda silly. Like if Blizzard doesnt want things dispelled, just make them undispellable

you know what else is silly? a spec that is hardly viable because healers just press dispel every 8 seconds with no repercussions.

An actual interesting pvp mechanic.

Uhh wtf

It already trucks

I can hardly think of worse ways to buff affliction

World of Warcraft (gyazo.com)

sample shuffle game dispells - still not done gearing tbh

Mamma mia.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the inevitable aff being disgusting meta at the end of the xpac Xd

you dont like getting mechanically outplayed by a 3 button rotation and nothing else?

2 Likes

Ya can’t wait to get perfect set ups into splay as ret hunter and then hear “how do you lose” as they did nothing all game

Let me ground it

Mmm gimmmie those fat 300k+ dispels

Mg, can warlocks be bad or atleast balanced for one god damn season without having atleast one spec broken beyond believe…usualy its two spec like it is now. And if you ask me demo is ready for delete or big rwork…like that :poop: is so obnoxious to play against.

Time to play some deathbolt 2s again! :joy:

3 Likes