Ua dispel will be too much

While I do think it needed a buff I believe 50% is most likely too large and incentivizes double affliction over any other comp

Urging blizzard to take a look at it

Ironically if we didn’t keep adding cheesy dispel mechanics the ability would be a lot easier to balance

26 Likes

Time to live fast or die young (mastery/haste on every crafted piece).

I need to see how big these unstable backlashes can get.

8 Likes

Hard to balance backlash when there are healers who can immune it vs those who can’t

5 Likes

it should come at a cost.

Dispels are simply able to do too much to the specs ability to do its type of damage.

My fear of all 3 specs of locks becoming SS-tier are def coming no matter what.

Locks might start to run a mastery build to just DEVASTATE with fatigue since rot will give all the survivability they need until the dampening.

WHAT THEY NEED TO DO IS MAKE DEMON BOLT AN ABILITY AND NOT A PVP TALENT AND BUFF IT lol

1 Like

Popping my on use after a fear cast in hopes that the healer presses dispel

I also have a sneaking suspicion that somehow the ua buff in 10.1.5 to base dmg will accidentally make its way into the backlash

Just a PSA to priests, you can phase shift UA dispel

With holy gaining more value, Angel + MD can shut down aff as well

3 Likes

wonder how well it will survive a melee train though

That’s why you run 2 of them until we get a rework

Someone will do 100k dps

But tbf aff has plenty of tools to live it just struggle to get meaningful dmg off

Are you implying blizzard should use PTR to test numbers and adjust as needed before going live? That’s ridiculous. You know good and well this company just picks random numbers to throw to live and leaves it there for months before thinking about making any changes.

4 Likes

Here’s some aff cope:

Fire mages currently are a better dot class, only getting better in 10.1.5

1 Like

I respect your honesty.

Someone give Soda Efx’s gold text.

5 Likes

arent mages squishy though while locks are tankier with better CC

Trade offs. Go stack up on a pillar vs a combusting fire mage

Seems like you’d have at least a few minutes of running around and doing 3-4x the damage of the enemy team until stuff started sticking.

I queued into triple r1 ele fire mw and don’t think I got a single ua off cuz they just pillar peak everytime I open castbar

Gotta love people like that. Ruining the game playing like that lol

I played ele fire mw and it might be my fav wiz comp atm

Skyfury combust just deletes

Thank you, imbiber of sugary carbonated beverages. I appreciate your probity.

1 Like

It’s how ur supposed to play caster matchups which is why dampening caster meta is the least enjoyable meta by far

7 Likes