U got hoj?

Pretty sure ineffable jungle can infinitely CC you btw

1 Like

This is what I’m curious of as well.

Best you can really get from it is shorter intim cd, which isn’t bad but the value isn’t as high for any of the classes in jungle compared to stuff like Hpals or MW

1 Like

That dude straight up Oprah’d them…

You get a Hoj
and you get a Hoj
Everybody gets a Hoj

17 Likes

I mean besides having HoJ that quick, imagine Ret having Sanc back incredibly fast, no more healers sitting CC if you can use Sanc twice in a CC chain because the cooldown is 10 seconds.

Imagine having pretty much no cooldown on Blades of Justice to keep targets constantly slowed, and always having a judgment to buff every single TV. Not to mention getting Shield, BoP, Bubble, and Wings back incredibly fast.

1 Like

Pretty insane but I still don’t see stacking ineffable being better than stacking vers amps for hpal

Guess it depends on what everyone else stacks. However you are a control god with spammable HoJ.

I mean yeah but the best hpal comps already have stuns. I’m willing to bet most other specs will stack vers/haste amps

lol chill out dalaran

nothing will make it good

Can’t look at it as just hoj tho

It’s cleanse, it’s pvp trinket, faster holy shocks, reduced lock out on kicks, more divine lights

2 Likes

perma unbound freedom 30% speed and slow immunity. No longer the wheelchair now.

3 Likes

imagine a speedy gonzalez, perma DA/perma lusted DK just running around doing DK things

or could be fun to drop unholy frenzy, run army of the damned, run vision major w/ crypt fever and just have a billion magi out all the time

still think it’s a meme build tho

6 Likes

every corruption build is a meme build atm tbh

1 Like

magus pressure is actually insane with VoP major I love it

yea would probably keep frenzy to buff magus attack speed and with a 35 sec cd on apoc as is without any ineffable CDR

would be interesting to see how many magi u can get out at one time

F’s in chat boys.

Naw I get that, I’m just referring to the “control” part. Wws and rogues stun during setups a lot so lobbing the hoj and putting enemy team on DR isn’t the most ideal playstyle

say that again about minute leg sweep lol

2 Likes

Ww uses their 1 min cd leg sweep during their setup (usually)

He is saying to compare a rogue kidney with legsweep is the joke

1 Like