U got hoj?

https://clips.twitch.tv/EphemeralFancyLemurPipeHype

21 Likes

yep. arena completely ruined for the rest of the expac (as if it could get worse than it was). Expedient/Ineff stacking p much ruined evrything. and we don’t even have vers amps yet.

5 Likes

Just when you think Blizz couldn’t ruin PvP any worse.

10 Likes

Blizzard: Challenge accepted.

7 Likes

Thats actually hilarious.

6 Likes

Good thing full 12% versa amps plus orc / dwarf and conflict will essentially make stuns useless and in some cases detrimental for kills then. Hoj away. Also if a Holy Pally ever has the luxury of running meele wings against you your dps suck and you shouldn’t play with them.

1 Like

Omfg I laughed pretty hard on that. I don’t even want to queue into arena anymore after seeing so much clown fiesta.

3 Likes

yep yep u seen a half decent destro lock yet?

65k dps for 5+ minutes straight

4 Likes

its crazy people actually thought the corruption vendor would “fix” pvp

or atleast improve it

3 Likes

what in the world did I just watch? Did this hpal just activate shadow dance or something? dude just turned into a stun bot

6 Likes

We’re just gonna see more and more insane things since this season is so long.

4 Likes

reminds me of a private server i played back in like 2009 where there were like no CDs on abilities

1 Like

I mean, my expectations were low but I’m guessing much like everyone else I didn’t know ineff would be so op. I guess haste was predicted though.

1 Like

Triple ineffable is really cool blizzard ty

1 Like

My PvP set has 30% Vers right now with no Vers amps. Imagine running 6x 12% amps for 51.6% Vers stock :laughing:

Ah, the old hoj into hoj play. This guy is good

22 Likes

Ineff was always super good. It was just rare, nearly as rare as seeing gushing wounds. Plus most of the time they came at 30% reduction. Getting 5-10 of them was just kind of impossible. Now that you can buy them…? I’m curious why they made the obscure corruptions purchaseable. They should’ve just made base stat boosts that way. Even out the game for folks not lucky enough to get great corruptions, but not allow 300% cooldown reductions or mindflayers that do 100k p/sec…

2 Likes

Imagine the burst you could do with medallion with 6-7 versa amps. I think it becomes a 20%+ damage increase on use.

2 Likes

Totally forgot those amp trinkets too. That would actually be pretty killer

outlaw will become top of the food chain with 1 minute blind - spite sap sap sap meme conditions
you heard it here first