Tyranny of Light Expansion

I fly my mount low during childrens week just so it can steal Horde orphans icecreams.

2 Likes

That’s what they call karma

Of all the flavors you Alliance pick, you pick salty.

FYI, I’m still highly concerned that the impending Tyranny of the Light expac is going to do to the WoW community what BfA did, but on steroids.

1 Like

Salt on my cookies as delicious.

Tbh, I can’t take another BFA community hostility wise. I’ll probably duck out if folks get nasty again.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, it’s probably going to be ugly because some people will try going against the grain and saying a cosmic power is benevolent while the Light Gestapo do something like punt babies and punch down by trying to erase night elf culture or something.

What are y my guys talking about did I miss something

On a positive note about the mentioned topic.

Genuinely looking forward to the juice a Tyranny of the Light expac will inject into the Alliance RP scene. Have very fond memories from the RP scene of Horde in MoP and feel that a lot of intrigue can be added to Alliance RP with major internal strife.

Only saving grace would be filthy neutral guilds at that point.

I’d actually say it would be Alliance guilds in the thick of crafting their storylines around the internal strife and exploring the implications at a more character level.

Personally, I’m a fan of cult RP and would rather not have to use a 3rd Party application to talk to Horde members that want to enjoy Chaos. Neutral guilds would make that easier. Coordination wise at least.

2 Likes

Cant say I’m in total agreement since I prefer the factions in place, but I’ve also gotten very used to discord essentially becoming part of the WoW experience

As well as the place where the chat room for other games is.

The loss of a second monitor killed it for me, I don’t really enjoy VCing with folks. I’d settle for Communities becoming xfaction if anything. Just something to speak freely and coordinate with Horde and Alliance folks within the game.

2 Likes

Ah, cant say much there since I’ve never used a second monitor for my gaming experience.

Once you have, it’s hard to play without one again. :sob:

It’s so good.

2 Likes

broke: excited for “tyranny of the light” for an internal alliance conflict narrative

woke: excited for “tyranny of the light” for abundant chances to use the phrase “the light will forge you a new one”

9 Likes

scribbles this highly important detail down for pending Lightforged Draenei

1 Like

It got really tense, yeah. I had some close RP friends quit the game indefinitely because of it. As much as I personally quite enjoy the international politics that come with a faction war… I wouldn’t wish it on the wow community again. Tbh I’d like to see more internal division within the Alliance, given that the Horde’s had two civil wars that were actually quite interesting to be a part of. I don’t know that it needs to be civil war per se, but the tensions between the Kaldorei and Anduin’s core Alliance will be fun to explore, I feel.

But I say never, never, never to another faction war

4 Likes

Replace “Fetch” in this video with “Tyranny of the Light Expansion” and “Gretchen” with “Lohkash”

8 Likes

Hey, say what you will, but Blizzard themselves, in the game, have been making the moves.

Listen we get that you desperately want the Alliance to be the Third Reich but some of us really arent looking forward to BfA 2: Electric Boogaloo but on our blue characters instead

2 Likes