*spoilers* thread about romance in shadows rising

I still want Anduin/Wrathion as endgame, but Flynn/Mathias is cute as heck.

Give :clap: me :clap: Arcanist Valtrois :clap: and :clap: Stellagosa :clap:

10 Likes

I want that Durotan/Doomhammer bromance to go hot, hot, HOT!

Flynn and Matthias was unexpected but kinda neat.

I’m still shipping Anduin and Taelia though :stuck_out_tongue:

This one should be canon already.

Speaking of Shadow’s Rising romances though… it was mentioned that Thrall is living separately from Aggra and his two kids. I wonder how that’s going for him. I wonder why they decided to stay behind. It sounds rough. But I guess, as Saufang said “we don’t get to hide”. Thrall’s a got a responsibility to the Horde he created. And some mistakes to fix, frankly. I just hope he sees his family again soon.

I also wonder what’s going on with Jaina and Kalec. They never officially broke up but they did sorta go their separate ways… though Before the Storm makes it clear there’s still feelings there. I wonder if they’ll get back together.

So, cant really say I’m one for being a standard romance writer.

But I’d personally say that -if- a Tyranny of the Light expac is the order of the day, Turalyon’s and Alleria’s relationship -should- see some further development.

2 Likes

Actually that was an awesome part of Shadows Rising too. They clearly love each other, though they’re clearly approaching problems in very different ways.

If anything I was more shocked by Turalyon’s compromise than Alleria’s trademark Windrunner pragmatism. I expected Alleria to be willing to go far for results. I didn’t expect Turalyon to help quite so readily.

I’m looking forward to seeing where that goes. Will they ultimately balance each other, will they drift apart from each other, or will they corrupt each other with their own ideals? Interesting days lie ahead.

1 Like

I’d be a ok with Jaina flying solo. Wouldnt hurt to have a prominent female chatacter not in a relationship.

3 Likes

Given this is Blizzard writing it.

I expect a Mustafar rip-off where Turalyon claims that Anduin turned Alleria against him, then probably Shaw will 1v1 him in an epic sword fight.

Personally, it’d be neat if it ends with Alleria getting Turalyon from going over the edge. You know, give the Windrunners a victory for once.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d like to see Alleria be a good guy, so I certainly hope she doesn’t turn against anyone or whatever. xD

1 Like

I think it’d be a nice change of pace to show a Windrunner that’s able to keep her cool

The guard slipping Shaw that blade of grass made my heart swell ngl. Zandalari are bros.

Just need it within the game! Alliance players need to experience this kind of stuff…and maybe the Horde player can be a victim of it that gets rescued :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Jaina needs to recognize that men have been nothing but terrible for her and get a girlfriend.

5 Likes

I remain hopeful Jania will wake up to the one individual who has been with her since the beginning, through thick and thin, and never second guessed her decisions or has done anything but support her 110%.

I fly the flag of the good Ship Water Elemental!

6 Likes

That’s an interesting lore question. Is it even the same water elemental that gets summoned every time by the same mage? Or does the spell just conjure up a new one?

1 Like

Are lesser elementals even individualized enough to tell?

I would assume that depends on the elemental. If they wanna follow that mage around all their existence or not, if they can, if they’re able. I’d probably assume no, and each elemental stays put in the general area which they can be summoned from. I’d say it takes a helluva mage to get in a rapport to be able to convince an elemental spirit to follow them around

Khadgar and his Platonic Life Partner Elemental say Hi.

Plutonic, don’t you mean

2 Likes