Tyranny of Light Expansion

Hello fellow Stormwind citizen. The alliance sure is mean today isn’t it?

Okay now that the Horde is gone, what is next on our Mean World Domination List?

1 Like

I am hungry but also nauseous. I don’t feel good, so I don’t feel like eating, but if I don’t eat I’ll feel worse. :frowning:

1 Like

this troll isn’t even funny to mock why even bother?

1 Like

Today I am going to walk past an orc in the hallway and bump him with my shoulder, then proceeding to accuse him of bumping into me. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

That’s no good! Gotta eat. I usually eat toast when I don’t feel well.

Let’s make fun of their transmogs and weird haircuts.

4 Likes

I’m having fun.

1 Like

let’s turn on ourselves hashtag tyranny of the light edgy alliance is evil expac

1 Like

Civil War of Warcraft World

1 Like

I agree Alliance are mongrels.

By that, F the current HV affixes for trying to do five masks, and screw Shaw’s stupid floating eyes.

1 Like

Protip: when Shaw does his super vanish flash step AOE thing, just run away keeping your back to the eyes. When he reappears he’ll run to you and you can just backpedal a couple steps so that you can attack him without facing the eyes.

Ok ok ok, facing the eyes is what triggers the sanity loss, am I getting this correct?

Correct. They are harmless if you don’t face them.

flips a table

Would one qualify as an Alliance meanie if they went around Orgrimmar at 1am sapping non-rpers? Asking for a friend…

Nah, last time that happened they got stomped by my DH in a 1v1 cause Spectral Sight is lovely.

Stormwind, day 462

I still can’t find the cobbler ffs. WHERE. IS. THE. SHOEMAKER?!

Tyrande, Jaina…even Calia, all rocking heels. Me: flatfoot forever.

4 Likes

I’m getting a blizzard from DQ to dominate the Horde

Quick what kind should I get

I’m a cookies and cream kinda guy.

I got Reese’s but forgot I don’t have my mask