Tyrande got her revenge

Hell BfA is so bad it retroactively $&!@s all over one of the few good parts of WoD

Glares at the Mag’har Scenario

4 Likes
https://imgur.com/a/qT5q4Mn

Yare yare daze…

15 Likes

Currently, I see no reason to resub.

A night elf was my first character in WoW, and I recently revived my 2nd vanilla character (also a night elf) for BFA who I now consider my main.

The whole reason I subscribed to the whole “burning of Teldrassil” thing was because I though that some major payback would be owed.

Wrong.
See you when worgen get model updates, I guess.

9 Likes

Cataclysm was a majorly Night Elf themed expansion, we returned to Hyjal, epxlored an underwater region filled with Night Elf ruins and resurrected the entire pantheon of Wild Gods and Cenarius!. What more could you ask for?

1 Like

To show how far Sylvanas was willing to go to save the Azeroth!

1 Like

I’m already more invested in Grandblade v. Wallurian than I am in whatever male Tauren excrement is in the works for the rest of BfA.

5 Likes

“Sylvanas! Why did you burn that tree!?”
“… to test my ability.”

1 Like

Warcraft 1 was Orc and Humans themed what more could they have?

Orcs and Humans are the centerpieces of this game… that’s what Blue vs Red is all about.

Maybe the problem is there then. Comparing population number and cinematic exposures I don’t think it is what players want.

3 Likes

Don’t forget, there were a ton of Night Elves in the suicide squad/distraction force during the Battle of Dazar’alor.

…wait

19 Likes

XIV was my secondary MMO until BfA BfA’d all over the place. Now I’m just hanging out with friends, enjoying the story and leveling up the jobs i plan to move forward with.

I even started getting back into casual tanking again so that’s neat.

“The problem is there is so much to be told. Everyone has characters they want to expand on, but we also want to introduce new ones and to find ways to weave those stories together.”

Jaina, Anduin, Baine, and Saurfang. BfA has the issue of remarkably few characters being the point of focus. Wut.

“I would tell Sylvanas fans that her story definitely isn’t over yet. We have a lot more to tell. She’s not Garrosh 2.0”

This isn’t MoP 2.0. There won’t be a Siege Season 2. Sylvanas totally won’t be Garrosh 2.0. Are they playing a different version of BfA? Sylvanas is apparently not Garrosh because she has a plan. Ffffff

4 Likes

Yeah! Those scales seem…balanced…

I mean, I really don’t want the Alliance to win Darkshore, but unless this is suggesting that they did, I don’t get it.

1 Like

i cannot believe this.
i was having hope that they were having something else for tyrande.

maybe the war campaign continuing in ashenvale?

MEANWHILE THE ORC RESPONSIBLE FOR TELDRASSIL GET
A 30 K HD 7D CINEMATIC
and the horde another CGI cinematic.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and to think that i did a thread about this…

i can’t deal with this.

19 Likes

Kaldorei retake all their land by the end of BfA. The Next patch has content for Ashenvale apparently.

Blizzard seems to think that’s “Revenge” to take back land that was already theirs.

9 Likes

“The problem is there is so much to be told. Everyone has characters they want to expand on, but we also want to introduce new ones and to find ways to weave those stories together. With Rise of Azshara, the emphasis is on Sylvanas and Azshara herself. They are the focus. There’s just so much happening.”

Interesting priorities. Imagine what kind of person you have to be to think genocide victims aren’t important enough to have their story told.

33 Likes

5 Likes

Right?!

I mean, I get that the focus cant be spread too thin and has to stick to main players to tell a coherent story, but … why build Tyrande up so much then? I mean, you say you cant focus on her because we got other stuff going on, but then… why the focus… just a little bit ago… that ended up going nowhere…

Did ya’ll fire the guy who was supposed to finish that story arc?!

15 Likes

Personally I’ve been unsubbed since Blizzard went all layoff happy.

I won’t pretend to know how things unfold behind the scenes but yikes does this interview raise some major red flags.

1 Like