Tyrande got her revenge

https://www.wowhead.com/news=291733/tyrande-got-revenge-for-the-night-elves-mmorpg-interview-with-blizzard

Blizzard…wat?

87 Likes

It’s simple. Blizzard clearly says that “We hoped you all enjoyed your Tyrande moment as that’s it.”

30 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA WTF BLIZZ HAHAHA

This is… real? I cant even do anything but laugh now. What a joke.

51 Likes

I mean, she got her revenge rather indirectly in that the Horde is once again eating itself due to systemic evil and incompetent elements. Take what solace you can in that, I guess?

2 Likes

Tyrande’s revenge was killing one val’kyr and Darkshore ending up in a never ending back and forth with no actual character development?

Shadowbringers can’t come fast enough.

76 Likes

I was holding out hope that we’d at least get one questline involving Tyrande and the night elves getting a clear victory over the Horde in Darkshore, but I’ve lost all hope. I really can’t believe this.

47 Likes

GW2 has the next episode of their living season out now and early access for Elsweyr is this month.

Just sayin…

19 Likes

Just as planned.

30 Likes

Oh, so Blizzard is waging war against hope.

I can see why Steve Danuser is so into it.

24 Likes

I’m so done.

26 Likes

I could never stay interested in GW2 long enough to play any of the previous episodes. ESO is only slightly different because I do need to dedicate time to doing the Morrowind expansion because Morrowind.

Regardless I’m sure either of these stories wouldn’t hurt me this bad.

Nathanos mocking her and laughing in her face, accomplishing his goal of raising her fallen people into undeath, then escaping on the glowy wings of a val’kyr = Tyrande getting her vengeance.

Yeah. Sure. Okay.

62 Likes

At least we get to see more of Nathan.

…#%ck this game.

21 Likes

There’s really got to be someone with a lot of pull in Blizzard, who just passionately hates the Night Elves, and has for a long time.

71 Likes

Gameplay aside GW2 story is miles and miles and miles better than WoW

3 Likes

You guys remember how Tyrande’s ascension literally used ingame models with busted emotes? Yet Saurfang gets four beautifully crafted cinematics for himself.

82 Likes

And the very bad one isn’t even in game.

1 Like

I actually prefer GW2 classes and combat in many ways. It’s not for everyone, that’s true tho.

3 Likes

Gw2 along with ESO and FFXIV are my MMOs now.

I love Gw2 especislly how sonetimes brutelly difficult it is

5 Likes

Come on man.

That budget had to go into the cinematic team to perfectly model Thrall’s huge, sweaty, bear chest and that glorious mane.

19 Likes