Ty blizz for the policy update

I think for alts they can do whatever they want. If you’ve got KSM you can apply for whatever key you feel like no matter what and let the groups themselves decide who to take.

New players need a forced progression system to ensure newer players have an opportunity to learn before being constantly rejected or abused when they attempt to do higher keys.

Overall people just need to chill though, an experienced group can carry anyone. The only players that want KSM achievement players for keys below 15 just want to be carried.

Exactly boosters have driven people in fear of using trade chat no more. My server was rejoicing

3 Likes

It genuinely felt like a new game today. Felt like I went back in time 15 years

4 Likes

Turned on trade chat for the first time because prior to today it was just a cesspool of boosting advertisement.

No one was actually using trade chat to sell anything. It’s a great change

1 Like

So we removed the “TRADE” part of trade chat, awesome!

No, we added it back. People will be able to actually use it again now.

You do realize that SELLING boosts falls under the definition of TRADE right? :man_facepalming:

Gee, no kidding. You realize that making the channel so spammy that most people turn it off makes it worthless for non-boosters to use it, right? :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

LF Brain LF Brain LF Brain see how obnoxious and annoying that is

1 Like

Little Jonny can sell his level 35 greens.

Yes but advertising for someone else that is selling boosts in trade chat is against tos. You can advertise that you and your group/guild is selling a carry but you can no longer just spam advertising for a service provided by a third party.

Don’t bother this person does boosts. They will either have to accept it or move on to a game that tolerates boosting

You’re right, the anal spam and thunderfury spam was amazing when I logged on. So much better and enlightening. I’ve been on 20 minutes and have yet to see a person selling an actual item (I have seen boosters selling stuff though).

Yeah the non-boosters on illidan can now spam anal jokes, thunderfury and political nonsense on TRADE chat. I need to emphasize TRADE chat. TRADE chat is made for TRADING, don’t you think?

Report them for spamming and using a trade channel incorrectly, thats why blizzard put the tools there to do so.

You mean, Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker ? Still better than BEST PRICE HEROIC SANCTUM OF DOMINATION WITH FREE LOOT STACK START IN 30 MIN on repeat every 3 seconds.

2 Likes

What game have you been playing this stuff been like that since vanilla. And trade was also used in vanilla to sell stuff I heard but never to advertise 3rd parties

Also this why don’t you do your part demon hunter and start reporting them for using it improperly

You messed up. Edit she linked a post without reading her sources that causes a contradiction

According to the Forum Support Agents Trade is a suggested use, but people can talk about their favorite snacks if they want. Up to them.

What they can’t do is engage in the spam games that flood chat, esp with body part spam. Those should be right click reported for spam. Just like any other intentional flooding of chat either by one person or with a group disruption activity.

3 Likes

Yep thank you for confirming