TWW - Oh Lawd It's Coming

I watched the pre-patch trailer. Why are there blue ghosts?

Clearly indicated Alliance bias, duh.

3 Likes

If the ghosts are blue then it stands to reason that it’s foreshadowing a major defeat of the Alliance by the Horde thanks to Enekie “creatively acquiring” a win of that Horde pageant.

2 Likes

Tch… if… that were the case it would just be retconned in Chronicle 5. Smh.

2 Likes

From what I can infer, the “ghosts” are some manifestation of Azeroth’s memories which were awoken by something that Magni does.

I’m guessing they’re more in the realm of “arcane elementals” or whatever given that their color is reminiscent of azerite.

2 Likes

So, it’s a clip show.

I guess that’s okay. It does make me compare pre-patches of the past, though. I feel like WoD had a pretty good one.

I don’t have a sub atm but I did log in to look at my guys at a campfire. Here they are

https://i.imgur.com/bogkQhu.jpeg

It was sort of overwhelming to see all server characters displayed at once. I was used to “guy I played on Argent Dawn in high school” permanently cloistered away on that forgotten realm, but there he was

But what I want to know is, what are my guys cooking in that skillet? It looks like either really really overly plump sausages or like, loaves of bread. Come on guys, cook something sensible.

1 Like

The Azeroth ghosts are all the raid bosses the Alliance got credit for.

2 Likes

Could they be the lost forgotten souls of all the dead kobolds who selflessly gave their lives to protect the light?

Azerite is blue with gold highlights.

The ghosts are blue with gold flickers to them.

We’ve seen Azerite is the MacGuffinite and can do anything the plot requires it to do, and then some.

We should be grateful Azeroth is only dreaming of Ragnaros, Nefarian and random kobolds and murlocs, and not genuinely world-shattering threats like Old Gods or Deathwing or, Metzen forbid, Sargeras stabbing her in the sand-pit with Gorribal.

2 Likes

If you follow along with the Harbinger quest, someone says that the visions have been seen on other planets who were soon doomed by the void. Like seeing your life flash before your eyes when you are dying.

So overall it is bad news.

5 Likes

Well, yeah, if you’re some kind of…Voidist.

1 Like

Whoa. I’m not so sure that I am ready for a post apocalyptic Azeroth.

I was about to say that we’ve already been through, like, eight of them–but that’s an exaggeration. I think Cataclysm is the only thing that counts as a post apocalypse.

2 Likes

Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait…

You don’t think the giant demonic weapon we’ve just let fester in the planet for the last seven (I guess it’s actually a decade plus in game time) years might have something to do with this, do you?

2 Likes

Maybe a little? We cleansed the sword and healed the wounds. But we’re dealing with the void here, and that seems to do whatever it wants no matter what we do.

So the void is a one year old puppy

3 Likes

Puppy?!

Begins Tame Beast on the Void

5 Likes

sighs then grabs the halberd hanging above the fireplace and begins sharpening it

Damn void. Always messing up my vacation time.

starts mumbling to himself

Void this, Void that. Look out it’s void. Whatever happened to good ol’ fashioned death and decay?

Since the void is infinite and shows you all the visions and stuff, it’s technically possible that Xalatath could have possessed a puppy