TWW - Oh Lawd It's Coming

I’ve been completely disconnected from this, but are there really Horde players who feel this is an Alliance-focused expansion?

About that:

Horde players: We need more Horde representation!!

Blizz: RELEASE THE VULPERA

Horde players: No!! Not like this!!!

1 Like

7 Likes

I’ll take your entire stock.

The people who were booty bothered about the Vulpera were screaming about the Sin’dorei, then the Pandaren, and are now splitting their attention between Vulpera and Dracthyr.

Y’all just madder than a vegan in an abattoir that the lil fox people embody the rugged survivalist trope better than your favourite races and do so with a smile and an irritating song about their alpacas.

5 Likes

Am I the only person that wonders who would come out victorious in a Vulpera vs Grummle, Gurubashi cage match main event?

2 Likes

Vulpera…? Probably?

1 Like

They would end up in a bartering match and both walk away victorious acquiring new trinkets. The losers are everyone in the crowd that had wished for blood.

7 Likes

I liked the grummles, honestly. They were one of Blizzard’s better diminutive races.

5 Likes

I dunno. Grummles have a serious reach advantage not to mention they have to have the best balance of any race on Azeroth.

Afterthought:

Being the serious bartering races that they appear to be, I would not want to try and double-cross either of them. shudders

Enekie has many Luckydos.

I didn’t realize you’re able to effectively restore ALL your deleted characters before the patch tomorrow.
What a time to be alive.

1 Like

It’s today. Today is the day.

Warbands and cross-realm guilds.

As long as the pre-patch doesn’t bork things.

2 Likes

Should point out that the “any character can learn any item” starts when this goes live later today.

The number of times I have been reluctant to run a certain old dungeon or raid on Alt #4,000, because I just knew that piece of gear I’ve been trying to get on Alt #2500 would drop and I’d be angry is in the stratosphere.

This eliminates that and I could not be happier.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Between the total revamp of most systems and the 20 minutes plus they expect the warband conversion process to take, I’m not expecting things to be entirely stable for a little while. But maybe they’ll surprise us. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

Same, the other night I was like, hmmm maybe I should run raid blah blah for the 8,000millionith time and then remembered, no wait for warbands because that one cool thing I can’t get on my character is definitely will absolutely drop this time.

I’m very excited for the change.

I did farm some anima in ZM because you can buy the other cosmetics for different armor types once pre-patch launches. So grateful I will not have to do SL again on all the different armor classes to unlock them.

Hey, so…just a thought: Do we think the server is going to get sharded for the pre-expac today, or do we think it’ll be on the 30th. Because we know it’s coming. Just…which day?

You can’t just say “sharded.” It’s impolite.

1 Like

Server’s up.

Ok, from what I can tell, you can ginvite yourself to a cross-realm guild with community links by creating a community, dropping a ginvite link into it, and then inviting your alt. I assume you can also ginvite across Bnet.

Your character joins the cross-realm guild, but they remain on whatever realm they’re on. So MG characters don’t get pulled to WrA automatically when they join guild.

You can have 2 chars with the same name in the same guild because of the realm tag. If you hover over characters on your character screen, you can see what realm they’re from.

6 Likes