TWW - Oh Lawd It's Coming

Pre-patch 7/23

I can’t believe it’ll be here in less than 10 days! Who’s ready? I’m 100% not! Guild story is still all over the place. I’m almost to my only 70 in Remix. I haven’t done any of the things I normally do like empty bags and quest logs. I probably need to update add ons on 3 computers. OMGGGGGGG.

Runs screaming in panic

But also, look - here’s the roadmap and we’ll get warbands and cross-realm guilds in less than 10 days. Anybody prepping to start inviting to guilds cross-server yet?

7 Likes

Our guild is likely going to be watching for what will be the funniest to lampoon. Supposedly they put an amphitheater in the new expac, but it doesn’t project /e or /s enough to be used for actual performances. Oh well.

We’ve had a few people from MG show up to the last few performances, so I’m excited for cross-server. We might be able to draw in bigger crowds, and maybe even more performers!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Which one of you gets to be Waldorf, and which one gets to be Stadler?

3 Likes

hello wait i’m still in remix pls

4 Likes

Lot of people are feeling stuck in remix. That’s what happens when you mess with the timeways. Only now do we realize the true cost of the unlimited power we enjoyed a couple minutes ago.

Of course it’s not that serious but there is a funny irony to it.

6 Likes

Fat cats are so cool. I hope they lose the weight and lead healthy lives, but watching a rotund, lazy-as-hell cat doing anything is just so funny.

4 Likes

Really looking forward to warbands! I was thinking about doing some mog runs the other night but held off because I want to wait for the warbands xmog update to go into effect.

otherwise, TWW is gonna depend on the weather here for me lmao

I dont have AC so if we another heatwave on any of those dates, I’ll be banished downstairs reading books or something because my upstairs will be unlivable and my aging PC will probably burn itself out. I also have a needy dog that will follow me into the unbearable hell that my upstairs turns into and I don’t need him overheating because he has attachment issues :dracthyr_lulmao:

Also will blizz give us earthen emojis like they gave us dracthyr, i love them and want an earthen version of this guy :dracthyr_lulmao:

5 Likes

Do I feel ready? Not really. I still have to finish up doing my “bare minimum class set cosmetic collecting” in Remix, since the game mode really did not impress me and I kind of fell off leveling around level 40. Dawntrail (FFXIV) has also been eating up a ton of my game time.

But what am I most excited for, you may ask? Getting to see my four most-played RP characters hanging out in a cozy campfire scene on my login screen.

Spoiler alert: they’re all old, grumpy Forsaken men.

GROUP HUG.

9 Likes

Don’t worry just grab onto my fishing pole!

extends a dynamite launcher with a lit stick of dynamite on it

2 Likes

Born to Blanche, forced to Dorothy.

6 Likes

Gah! I just started this DK! I don’t want to go into TWW with just my boring Warrior!

1 Like

SOPHIA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

Picture it, Silvermoon, 1929…

6 Likes

I mean, you got plenty of time lol. Depending on your play time availability you can grind a character to 70 in like three days, tops.

2 Likes

I’m back from my vacation, what’s- oh good lord, it’s nearly here. I’m excited though! My latest guild campaign has been pretty good lead-in to build hype for the story of the Expac too. We’re ready!

(Though, I’m most anxiously awaiting some of the music to come out. Has the beta ever been soundtrack barren by prepatch time? Feels weird.)

That’s because, in the spirit of trying new things, blizzard is doing a voidcore EDM lofi house music album for the expansion and dungeons/raids.

When the light bulb thing in the cave flips on and off, it’s a zone wide rave

1 Like

Hrm. No sir, I don’t like that.

Rave? Nobody will have time for a rave. There will be plenty to keep us busy within the cracks and crevasses of Azeroth.

Woohoo!

1 Like

Raseri more like Raveri am I right boys ehehehehehehehehhhehhehhehhe

3 Likes

I stand corrected. If a paladin doesn’t like the idea of a rave then I will make time to join a TWW cave rave.

1 Like