TWW - Oh Lawd It's Coming

I could chill to some lo-fi.

Mostly, I’m trying to figure out cross-realm guilds without doing any actual research because that’s how I am - whoops, I mean because I don’t have time right now. Guess I’ll know in a week!

3 Likes

If a Paladin told you not to jump off a bridge would you do it

1 Like

Something Something

I AM MY SCARS!

Something Something

Of course. Then I’d have a tshirt made up which indicated that I did it and survived.

I wish there were t-shirts in WoW.

1 Like

My DH buys those silly tourists shirts whenever a new xpac comes out.

The first was one of those “Hi, my name is: Legion.” The next was “I got the voodoo” He got in Zuldazar. He picked up a “Mallwalker” t-shirt in Oribos. His newest is “Loamm Volunteer Firefighter”

2 Likes

You’re a death knight. We can’t prove you survived because you’re already dead. I think that’s cheating!

Only one way to prove it. Go ahead, pull my finger.

Grins

Even with research, there are still a lot more questions than answers. I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see to find out.

Also a little sad that my TR characters will be jailed in Pandaland for the pre-patch, but I suppose that’s the devil’s bargain we made to level so fast.

1 Like

Time to make a few million gold for the warband bank tabs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I can toss a couple hundred at you if you need a boost on that. I consolidated all my gold across the characters onto one character and ended up with a little under 2 million, plus some old legacy weapons and stuff sitting in my Storage Alts’ Guild Banks.

I gotta say, pre-patch was planned only slightly earlier than I expected. Also, I can’t help but feel like it would’ve been a better place to implement other classes for Dracthyr, rather than early after the expansion launch. I can’t imagine why it’s timed the way it is, but whatever.

Could be the character models are a bit too awkward and complex given all the additional parts, ie wings and tail, for the animations to look as smooth and polished as Blizzard wants them to be. Could also be brawlin’ through the cubicles over if non-Evoker Dracthyr get to keep all their AoE CC skills or if non-Evokers get only the wing or the tail ability, or neither.

That said, hoping they’re gonna allow Visages to be something other than Early 2000’s Deviant Art Human Man and Sin’dorei Woman. If I gotta turn into a Mortal, let me turn into one fully.

2 Likes

The other thing I’m excited about sharing mog credit is that it will unlock appearances for the Shadowlands covenants. I checked on beta and my cloth, mail and plate classes all had the campaign sets now.

It does look like you still need to complete the campaign in order to purchase some of the weapons and other cosmetics that are locked behind the campaign requirements. I haven’t tried purchasing say like a plate or cloth piece on my leather guy but I hope I can! (Beta is down rn).

Anyway already said excited for the mog stuff lol.

I’m actually really burned out on WoW right now, It’s like, oh neat new expansion but I’m not really losing sleep over it. I know it’s not going anywhere and I’ll get a chance to play it when the weather isn’t so warm but the little quality of life things like mog collecting and warband bank I AM excited for lol.

3 Likes

Excited to get more transmog for all classes more than anything. I have a lot of alts that I love the way they look, but I dont play nearly as much because I dont know their rotations and such enough plus they have very little mog. I dont play them long enough to collect that mog.

That all changes now.

Also very excited for cross realm guilds. We have two guilds with the same exact name on different servers, and we are tossing around the idea of making both cross realm and both are already cross faction. Then we will have the protagonists in one guild, and the antagonists in another. Then the long RP game of conquest can begin and competitions between the two which are all technically one OOCly.

1 Like

I’m super excited for the mog changes coming with warbands. As the game became more and more alt-unfriendly, my alts fell behind with mog collecting because I was too pooped after finishing all my main’s tasks to swap. Mog is my endgame so I’m stoked that it’s becoming more seamless.

1 Like

I have two guilds with same name. I need to know how the cross realm thing is gonna work before I know what we’re doing with them.

I may actually log in and play the game tonight! Think I’ll head to the Isles and do the story campaign quests that were locked behind renown. I think they’re unlocked now?

SHOLAAD IS READY!
Let the Expansion come!

1 Like